On My Own balances the beauty and tranquility of being outdoors, with the harsh reality of struggling to survive in nature.
Each biome provides unique opportunities and challenges for the player to overcome. Stay alive by finding food, crafting useful items, and adapting to the changing seasons.
Live deliberately, front only the essential facts of life and see if you can learn what the woods have to teach you in On My Own.
- Craft unique items that will aid in survival
- Trap and hunt wild game to survive
- Explore 4 different biome levels
- Throwback visual style with modern game effects
- Inspiring original soundtrack
More information at: www.facebook.com/OnMyOwn.Game
The complete version of On My Own is now available in this update!
This update includes (but is not limited to):
- New biome: The Mountain
- New animal: Porcupine
- New items: Bundle Bow, Bear Jacket, and secret items
- Seasonal interface with summer, fall, winter, spring
- Game achievements
- New sound effects and music
- Bug fixes, and visual updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a really fun game but when I try to go to a different part in the map it won’t let me. It just says you have purchased this but it won’t let me go anywheres else.
Not bad, not good
The game is ok. Wasted some time on it.
I don’t know why people are saying this game is fun.. how can you even play this with a static analog with no options to adjust, no pick up button just a inventory and analog button.. honestly and the game is so slow that it seems choppy. Waste of space in my iPhone really. If ur honestly looking for a resource/survival game, go purchase stardew valley, this game gives me cancer.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.