Whether you’re a pre-med curious about how to get into medical school in Canada or a medical student unsure of what comes next, onboardMD is here to help you. We give you the information and tools to simplify your path to becoming a Canadian physician.
Use onboardMD to:
● Navigate your path from pre-med to medical school, residency and into practice.
● Browse comprehensive information on all of Canada’s medical schools, compare them, and get a clear view of which program is right for you.
● Answer a few simple questions to find out where you’re eligible to apply, where you’ll shine, and what you might be missing to qualify.
● Get tips and advice on how to ace your med school interviews.
● Compare more than 30 medical specialties on everything from competitiveness and career prospects to salary and work-life balance.
● Keep track of application deadlines, exam dates and all the things you don’t want to miss.
● Get inspired with news, insights, and real-life stories from students, residents, physicians, and thought-leaders.
The newest version on onboardMD (1.2.6) includes the following updates:
- New Specialty Navigator data and content – now including more specialties!
- A few minor tweaks, bug fixes and performance improvements to make your app experience smoother
Questions or comments? You can email us at support@onboardMD.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wonderful resource for med students
Great resource for anyone entering med school or anywhere along the journey. The support staff is very quick when responding as well. Check it out!
For serious students this is a MUST!!!
This app and website is just so helpful! If you are serious about really getting ahead of everyone else for med! You gotta download this you won’t regret it!!!!
- MD Financial Management Inc
- 35.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 MD Financial Management Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.