The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app has helped over 4 million* people take a step forward in their diabetes management. The OneTouch Reveal® app can be used to track information from blood glucose meters to support diabetes management.
The app seamlessly syncs data with the OneTouch Verio Reflect™ meter and the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter to change the way you see your blood glucose.
Helps you easily spot glucose glucose patterns
• Transforms data into colourful snapshots that connect your blood glucose with food, insulin and activity.
• Draws a timeline of important blood glucose events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range.
• Receive automatic notifications on your smartphone when a high or low blood glucose pattern is detected.
Personalize your diabetes management tools
• Set personalized reminders to stay on top of patterns, meds, food, exercise—whatever you need to manage your diabetes.
• With the Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature**, you get personalized guidance, insight, and encouragement to help you manage your blood glucose.
Set up and track personalized goals and visualize your progress over time.
• Blood Glucose Tests: Test your blood glucose to identify patterns.
• Step Tracking: Monitor the number of steps you walk each day.
• Carb Tracking: Regularly log the carbohydrates you eat to see the correlation between your food intake and your blood glucose levels.
• Activity Tracking: Track the amount of exercise you are getting.
Easy-to-view diabetes logbook
• Automatically logs and organizes your blood glucose readings.
• Identify high and low blood glucose readings with the colour-coded logbook.
• See how you’re doing at a glance, with a simple 14-, 30- and 90-day overview of your blood glucose readings.
Other helpful blood glucose management features
• Share your progress with your care team between visits – you can email your personalized diabetes report.
• The HbA1C comparator lets you compare your lab A1c to the average of your blood glucose readings from the last 90 days.
• Easier carb logging with the integrated food search functionality.
Insulin Mentor™ feature:
• Get personalized mealtime insulin dose recommendations with the Insulin Mentor™ feature. The Insulin Mentor™ feature includes a large food library to help patients calculate the amount of carbs.
The Insulin Mentor™ feature is indicated for people with diabetes requiring bolus insulin, age 18 and older. Before use, a physician or healthcare professional must activate the functionality and program the set-up of patient-specific parameters and patients are required to complete a first-use tutorial. An accurate dose recommendation is dependent upon the data that you entered into the functionality as well as the settings your healthcare professional entered inclusive of your target blood glucose, your insulin-to-carbohydrate ratio, insulin duration and your insulin sensitivity.
To learn more, contact OneTouch® Customer Care at
*Data on file.
**Feature only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect™ meter.
Treatment decisions should be based on the current numerical reading and healthcare professional’s recommendation.
All trademarks are registered by their respective owners and used by permission.
Compatible with iOS 15 or later.
Thanks for using the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app! We regularly bring improved performance and minor bug fixes to the App Store to better support your diabetes management.
• Integrated food search and barcode scanning functionality to help with logging carbs
• Branding updates
• Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I am amazed how easy this instrument works in combination to my iPhone as I am not really computer savvy.?
would be better if you could adjust it to your schedule
4 stars only because it won’t allow me to adjust the overnight log times. I work nights so i eat breakfast at midnight and sleep during what would be considered “normal” dinner hours, because this can’t be adjusted it looks like my log book is all over the place. i’d rate the app 5 stars if that could be adjusted to each person’s individual schedule since not everyone is awake during a 9-5 weekday. the app is great otherwise.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LifeScan, Inc.
- 136.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013-2023 LifeScan IP Holdings LLC