We help over one million people around the world to take a step forward in their diabetes management with our OneTouch Reveal® mobile app.*
The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app works with both the new OneTouch Verio Reflect™ meter and OneTouch Verio Flex® meter, automatically transforming data into quick snapshots that connect your blood sugar with food, insulin and activity.
Change the way you see your blood glucose results:
• With the Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature, you get personalized guidance, insight, and encouragement so you can take actions based on your current result. (only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect™ meter)
• Automatically sends you a notification on your smartphone when a high or low pattern or recurring pattern is detected so you can take action to avoid them in the future
• Goal Tracking functionality - Set up and track personalized goals, and visualize your progress over time
• The A1c comparator on the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app lets you compare your lab A1c to the average of your blood sugar readings from the last 90 days**
• Personalized dashboard that highlights patterns and allows you to see 14-day visual summaries with ColorSure® technology
• Automatic pattern finder that shows a timeline of important blood sugar events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range
• 14, 30, and 90-Day Result summaries of your highs and lows to help you feel more prepared for doctor’s appointments***
• Optionally integrates with the Health app, configurably syncing your blood glucose readings to, or carbohydrate, steps and workouts from Apple Health.
Or if you’d like to know more about the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app, please call our Customer Service Team at 1 800 663-5521 or visit www.OneTouch.ca.
*Internal worldwide Dashboard report pulled for OneTouch Reveal app, June 2018.
**Must enter A1c test result provided by healthcare professional.
***Compared to using a meter without a blood sugar 90 day average target.
Compatible with iOS 11 or later. Depending on your iOS device and version, screenshots in Help File may not match what you see in your app.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by LifeScan Scotland Ltd. and it’s affiliates is under license.
iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store(SM) is a service mark of Apple Inc.
App Store Translation: English (Canada)
• Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am amazed how easy this instrument works in combination to my iPhone as I am not really computer savvy.?
Best monitor and app ever. Period.
Great app and monitor. I love it.
I downloaded today.
When I try to log in or create account it gives a message “no internet detected”.
I tried everything: changed network, switched to 3G, uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted my phone but no use.
I am really frustrated. Kindly help.
I am using iPhone 10 max
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! We're sorry to hear you had problems after installing the app. We recently released an update on May 1st that may have fixed your issue. If it has not, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-663-5521 or CustomerService@LifeScanCanada.com so we can further assist you in getting the app up and running!
- LifeScan, Inc.
- 168.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 - 2017 LifeScan, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.