"Asmodee Digital has been doing a great job with their virtual board game releases, and Onirim is just another fantastic addition." - App Advice
"Onirim is a straightforward, well made implementation of a solitaire game" - Board Game Quest
"Asmodee has a pretty excellent record of bringing well-regarded modern boardgames to mobile. Onirim is no exception, providing a twist on the solitaire card game that's just perfect on your phone.” - Pocket Gamer
A Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Nominee, Onirim is a card game where you play as a Dreamwalker, lost in a mysterious labyrinth, and you must discover the oneiric doors before your dreamtime runs out - or you will remain trapped forever!
Wander through the chambers of dreams, hoping that chance will reveal the doors, or linger in each type of room. In either case, you will have to deal with the slithering Nightmares which haunt the hallways of the labyrinth.
Onirim is a solitaire card game. You must work against the game to gather the eight oneiric doors before the deck runs out. You can obtain door cards either by playing cards of the same color three turns in a row or by discarding one of your powerful key cards when a door appears from the deck. In both cases, you will have to decide the best use of each card in your hand and carefully play around the Nightmares. Those cards are hidden in the deck and will trigger painful dilemmas when drawn.
In addition to the exciting solo mode, players will enjoy the intuitive user interface, automated deck management, and stats to track their progress and successes against the game!
Onirim includes :
• Shadi Torbey's base Onirim game in solitaire mode
• Original artwork from the base game by Philippe Guerin and Elise Plessis, enhanced by animations
• Solo play
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Offline stats record so you can track your progress
• No in-app purchases or ads
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us : https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/onirim/
Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
For more information, please visit http://asmodee-digital.com/onirim
Find all the latest news for Onirim on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and Youtube!
- Reveal denizen cards in the deck after unlocking first door with 3 cards
- Show exact denizens cards inside discard pile
- Added classic vs score attack explanations in game rules menu
- Fixed Repentant Treasure Keeper description
- Changed expansions order at the details screen
- Updated splash screen
- Cross platform save of downloaded DLCs
- bug fixes:
1. After using a key effect to discard a denizen, when tapping on the discard pile, the image of the card now gains a glowing highlight
2. The left-most card in hand can now be interacted with reliably with "The Door to the Oniverse" expansion enabled
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Only played the base version so far but it’s a lot of fun. Lots of choices to make and it stays interesting throughout the game. Great choice for when you have 10 or 15 minutes to kill. Highly recommended!
Awesome game! I own the physical version and this one keeps me busy when I don’t have the option to play it.
Nice game, played the card game, love this app! Tutorial is very clear, no ads, simple, clean and fun game. Keep it up!
- Asmodee Digital
- 205 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital. Game created by Shadi Torbey and published by Z-Man Games.
- In-App Purchases
- Crossroads and Dead Ends $1.39
- The Door to the Oniverse $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.