Cree Language App for the community of Opaskwayak Cree Nation, Manitoba, optimized for your mobile device. This app is for a Cree language reference, education, and vocabulary building.
The app is free, and supported by Opaskwayak Cree Nation.
No internet connection is required to view the definitions, audio or syllabics chart.
* Alphabet Search: search through 3500+ Cree words.
* Integrated Dictionary: phonetic spelling of Cree words.
* Syllabics Chart: includes long and short vowels.
* For tablets: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary
* Audio Pronunciations: voiced by real Cree speakers,
not text-to-speech robots.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The sound on how to pronounce it does not work :(
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.