OpenSports is the first all-in-one web and app solution that allows you to manage leagues, tournaments, pickup games, and memberships.
With all of your offerings streamlined to one platform, the opportunities for you to cross-promote multiple types of programming and make data driven decisions are endless.
OpenSports supports streamlined payment and registration, waitlists, refunds, communication, discounts, memberships, and so much more!
• Create public or private groups
• Assign various administrative roles
• Group reviews
• Embed upcoming events on your website
• View reports on transactions, revenue, discounts redeemed, memberships purchased, new members, & event attendance
• Memberships - offer “punch cards” and subscriptions (i.e., a monthly recurring pickup membership)
Pickup Events - Event Creation, Management, Invites & RSVPs:
• Create one-off events and bulk create recurring events
• Set attendee caps/limits
• Collect electronic waivers
• Accept payments on desktop and mobile
• 13 accepted currencies including USD, CAD, EURO, GBP
• Set up automatic refund deadlines (with option to send refunds manually as well)
• Direct deposits into your bank account
• Create discounts
• Option to allow attendees to add a guest to their order
• Automatic waitlist manages attendees list
• Check-in attendees
• Attendees receive push notifications for event reminders and changes
• Option to send event invites according to filters: gender, sport, membership holder status, level of play, or custom tags
• Players only receive push notifications when invited to events, not every time an event is created
• Players can RSVP via web or app
• Set up a league or tournament within MINUTES
• Allow players to pay for a team in full, split payment, or sign up as a free agent
• Set up an unlimited amount of ticket types such pre-season, regular season, midway season
• Fully integrated streamlined payment collection allows players to easily register using all major credit cards, Apple Pay or Google Pay
• Team filler tool allows league admins to assign free agents to teams that don’t have a full roster
• Scheduling an entire season takes minutes with our time saving round robin scheduler
• Make edits to the schedule at any time
• Built-in messenger for 1:1 or team communication
• Send league/tournament announcements to all players or just captains
• Players receive notifications about upcoming games, schedule changes, and announcements
• Customize if refs or captains can report scores
• Assign referees/staff to games
• For knockout rounds, winning teams get auto-advanced to the next round and all participants can view the live updating bracket
• Website widget lists all of your upcoming leagues & tournaments, and allows players to register
Support for multiple elimination schedules.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app to meet up for some pock-up soccer and it’s even great to play organized soccer as you meet lots of great people that could form a solid team. Very recommended especially in the Toronto area.
This app makes it so easy to play any sport , perfect for casual players who can’t commit to a weekly league, but also great if you’re new to town and looking to find a team.
Get around it!!
I love this app. I’ve been using for over a month and allows to organize attendance easily. It is also great for finding new games and attending them. Last thing: the staff is so friendly, anytime I have an inquiry they are always available and helpful.
Keep up the great work.
(An honest review, not paid!)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OpenSports Inc.
- 32.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © OpenSports Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.