The application allows you to automatically detect and control your OpenSprinkler irrigation system(s). OpenSprinkler is an open-source Internet web-based sprinkler timer / controller built upon the Arduino platform.
Features of the app include:
* Easy to understand device status
* Quick program modification
* Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
* Manual mode for convenient testing
* Multi-device support
* View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
* View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
* View current weather and forecast status for the device location
* Change and disable rain delay
* Multiple supported languages (Afrikaans, Amharic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish and more)
This application requires you to own an OpenSprinkler that is properly connected to your network. For more information please visit https://opensprinkler.com.
You can control your device from outside the local network with proper port forwarding and use of the WAN IP within the application or by using a VPN. For further assistance please visit the forums: https://forums.opensprinkler.com
This is open source software: source code for this application can be found at https://github.com/OpenSprinkler/OpenSprinkler-App
- Add support for firmware 2.1.9:
- Weather Underground support will be restored for PWS owners with a new and valid API key
- PWS map overlay has been restored when a Weather Underground key is set
- Improve Bulgarian translations
- Add detection and workaround for corrupted weather option data
- Clear weather option data when resetting all options
- Now uses SSL when querying weather endpoint to resolve issues when using a reverse proxy with SSL
Ratings and Reviews
Firmware update doesn’t warn you to back up your config
Opened the app, it said firmware update available, never once said it would wipe out my config. Have to start over.
Same issue as other reviewer, if the program tries to resume after phone was locked everything is frozen and I need to quit the app and reopen it continue using. The app itself is well done, intuitive interface, clean and simple. Would easily rate 5 stars once the frozen resume is resolved.
Resuming the app on iPhone 7 doesn’t seem to work. Have to force quit and reopen. Few seconds but thought I’d pass along.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.