The Ottawa Citizen is your trusted source for local news, politics, sports and entertainment. Stay up-to-date throughout the day with breaking news in Ottawa, Ontario and around the world. Plus get the latest on the Ottawa Senators, Redblacks and Fury FC with the best sports coverage in Canada including scores, standings, highlights and commentary.
iPhone users enjoy the latest stories and multimedia features without a subscription.
iPad users can access 10 free articles every 30 days, to sample the wide variety of breaking news and special features – plus extensive photo and video coverage. Home delivery print subscribers receive unlimited access on the iPad, included as part of their print subscription and can gain access by simply signing in with their existing account when prompted. If you’re not an existing print subscriber, you can easily subscribe through iTunes.
Subscription Details for iPad Users
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged $9.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We appreciate and value your feedback. Please send any comments, suggestions or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Even after the recent update it still freezes and/or crashes many times a day. Really frustrating. Pls fix this.
Developer Response ,
Please be advised that we have been experiencing technical issues with the Ottawa Citizen Mobile App which may have resulted in consistent crashing. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
The issues have since been resolved with a new version that offers a seamless experience. You can now download the new version 4.4.2 through App Store.
We value your feedback and thank you for your continued support and readership.
I’ve had this app for a year or two with out any problems but for the last two months it keeps freezing on me. I have to delete it and reinstall it to be able to read anything but that only last a day or two max and then it freezes again.
Frozen for two weeks
Are you ever going to offer an update to fix the freezing?
- Postmedia Network Inc.
- 147.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.