The Oura smart ring and app help you to live your life to the fullest; so that you feel well-rested and energetic, ready to take on the day. Start learning your optimal times to move, eat and take a break to get the restorative sleep you need to stay balanced.
ADVANCED SLEEP TRACKING
Get a detailed view on your sleep quality, sleep stages (deep, light, REM and awake time), sleep rhythms and long-term sleep trends.
OPTIMAL BEDTIME WINDOW
Oura gives you an optimal bedtime window to help ensure more restorative sleep and good recovery from daily mental and physical strain. Your optimal bedtime is based on your personal sleep patterns and physiological responses tracked over weeks and months.
ALIGN TO YOUR BODY CLOCK
Get actionable insights and guidance for improving your sleep quality and aligning your lifestyle to your own circadian rhythm.
OPTIMIZE YOUR RECOVERY
Your daily readiness score helps you learn to identify days that are ideal for challenging yourself, and those that are better for taking it easy.
RESTING HEART RATE & HEART RATE VARIABILITY
Track changes and trends in your night-time resting heart rate and heart rate variability.
NIGHT-TIME BODY TEMPERATURE
Continuous night-time body temperature tracking enables you to keep track of daily, weekly and monthly body temperature variations around your own baseline.
PERSONALIZED ACTIVITY GOAL
Oura gives you personal activity goal that adjusts daily based on your recovery status and readiness to perform.
Track your daily movement and exercise, steps, calorie burn, and get insights for balancing your training and recovery.
Keep track of your sedentary time and get notified when it's time to get up and move.
Follow your progress by keeping track of daily, weekly and monthly trends in your sleep, recovery and activity.
CONNECT WITH THE HEALTH APP
Share your sleep and activity details with the Health app.
OURA CLOUD ONLINE DASHBOARD
Dig deeper into your data, discover trends and correlations and export your data using your personal Oura Cloud online dashboard.
Haven’t got an Oura ring yet? Visit ouraring.com to learn more.
Moment with guided sessions
• There are now guided sessions available for mindful meditation and restful breathing in Moment, provided by the nice people of Oak!
• We’ve updated the design, and re-categorized different session types. They’re now Presence for meditation, Rest for naps and winding down, and Body status for other on-demand HR and HRV measurements.
• Introducing improved bedtime guidance! We’ve added new visuals, insights and notifications to help you find and maintain your ideal bedtime window. You’ll find new content by tapping the bedtime card in the home view.
• The new weekly report shows your readiness, sleep and activity data highlights for the past week. You’ll see your weekly report in the home view on the first day of your week.
• Note: you’ll see the weekly report if there’s sleep data from the previous night, and you’ve worn the Oura ring for more than two weeks.
• We’ve added new notifications that keep you updated on your activity goal progress during the day.
• The app now remembers the latest duration for each manually added workout type, so you don’t need to reset it again if it doesn’t change.
• You can manage all new - and existing - notifications in the app settings >> notifications.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Changed my life
Absolutely critical to living a better life (through technology), the Oura ring chat fed my life to focus on sleep quality along with the right amount of exercise. It is amazing.
Only wish you could add activities next day. I always forget to enter my activities before midnight or the next morning for the day before. So either a reminder from the app to enter or allow edits next day.
The ring is transformational. The app is quite nice. I love the dark mode. No distractions. My sleep has been so much better as well as my productivity during the day. The ring helped me prioritize sleep over any distractions in the evening. The app helps understand, keep track, and motivates me to keep improving.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.