Can you save humanity? Pandemic is a co-op strategy game adapted from the award winning board game.
Humanity is on the brink of extinction. As members of an elite disease control team, you’re the only thing standing in the way of the four deadly diseases spreading across the world. You must travel the globe protecting cities, containing infections from spreading, and discovering the cure for each disease. The fate of humanity is in your hands!
Call together your team of experts, it’s time to save humanity. Each member of the team has their own set of skills to use wisely.
Recruit the Medic to quickly treat diseases, discover a cure faster with the Scientist, or stop infections from spreading with the Quarantine Specialist. Each role opens new possibilities and syncs with the other roles to offer new strategies. Pick from seven available character roles to create your elite team.
• Solo mode: save humanity with 2 to 5 characters!
• Training mode with 4 challenges.
• Choose your team from the 7 different roles.
• 5 levels of difficulty to suit novices and veterans alike.
• Immersive theme, challenging gameplay, and endless replay-ability. Every game is different!
• An adaptation of the award winning board game
• Ready to face a new challenge? Face 2 new exciting challenges from the “On the Brink” board game expansion:
1. On the Brink: Virulent Strain spreads a new kind of virus into the world.
2. On the Brink: Roles & Events offers you new roles for your team and new events to help you save humanity.
DLC sold separately in the shop.
For more information, visit https://www.asmodee-digital.com/en/pandemic/
A problem or a question? Contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/pandemic/
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube!
- Fixes the Dispatcher’s Move during Government Interference
- Adds an option to disable automatic camera focus on city
- While choosing a player during the game, you can now pick a character directly on the board.
- Role selection screen has been improved
- Displays the discard piles as a list
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
bad user interface
the new user interface is even more complicated than the previous version. I am still looking for ways to switch it back to the old version I had paid for.
I should never have updated.
I looooved this game. Id play it all day during any down time i had. However they changed the entire interface and now it sucks. Like it really really sucks! From playing multiple times a day to not playing ever anymore. I decided to write this in hopes the developers see it and create an option to go back to the original look because you killed this game!
Still buggy as hell part 2,348(000?)
Same comments, yet another week goes by with no fixes. Game froze twice on me for no reason, even after quitting the app, resuming game and go through the same moves. It froze to the point that a red line actually ran horizontally across the screen - both times. Honestly, what more can one say about the fact that this game freezes and is infuriatingly not functional on so many levels. I’m writing to Matt Leacock. Maybe he can do something about the disaster and get you guys to actually fix it, cuz my faith in the developers is gone.
Developer Response ,
Hello Dissapointed Pandemic Player, and thank you for your feedback. The team is working hard on the game, so you can expect more changes to come in the near future. Also, thank you for pointing out this case, we'll be looking at it. Also, feel free to keep sharing your feedback with us at https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/pandemic/?l=en. Thank you! Best regards, the Asmodee Digital Team.
- Asmodee Digital
- 245.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital. Game created by Matt Leacock and edited by Zman Games.
- In-App Purchases
- On the Brink: Roles and Events $3.99
- On the Brink: Virulent Strain $2.79
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.