MAKE YOUR TREADMILL RUN MORE FUN
With RunSocial, run through real-world videos of beautiful locations. Experience RunSocial’s completely new "mixed reality" technology blending HD real-world video and 3D virtual world capability. The app can track your running speed and you can enjoy it either on your iPad/iPhone screen or via a bigger screen if connected.
* A variety of different locations from around the world
* Free sample downloads of the routes
* Adaptive video playback that matches your running speed
* Adaptive ambient sound that can also run in background if you play your music
* Different ways to track speed: Besides manual control, we have a growing number of Bluetooth connected treadmills compatible with RunSocial from the world's top manufacturers. An updated list is on: https://www.runsocial.com/how#track-your-speed
* For a very accurate speed source, RunSocial makes and sells the world's only wireless treadmill speed sensor called the TreadTracker (no fitting, works with any treadmill) and streams live data to your iPad. See RunSocial.com
* Different ways to see the video. Besides watching it on your iPad/iPhone, you can also plug your device into a TV via an HDMI cable or AppleTV for full screen HD video.
* Log in directly or via your Facebook and share your runs.
* Track and store your data
* Save and send your runs to others - and add those older runs as pacers in your current run
* Integrated with the Apple Health app (options in Settings)
* Sync your data with your Strava or MapMyRun account
- Fix support for some machines
Ratings and Reviews
RunSocial was my favourite app. Good customer support, great tech and varied routes.
Now no new routes for 12 months, regular crashes, no leaderboards...the. 3 stars is for nostalgia but will soon go to 1 if nothing changes
PRIVACY NOT PROTECTED !!!!
occasionally this developer will “send out” my walk/runs to be shared with other runners, even after setting privacy to private ! This has the effect of having to watch a flashing pop-up of the speed adjustment menu flashing EVERY SECOND on the screen INSTEAD of being able to enjoy the wonderful scenery that MONEY WAS PAID to try and enjoy :( UNTIL THIS DEVELOPER CLEANS UP THEIR ACT, THEIR PRODUCT REMAINS A ONE STAR !!!!
If I could download a run I would be able to tell you if it is a good app or not! Very disappointed after spending money on the app and not being able to download!
- Nautilus, Inc.
- 145 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Paofit Group Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Death Valley $8.49
- Bali Villages $5.49
- Ireland $8.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.