Save money and find Parksville & Qualicum Beach restaurants, hotels, shops, events and attractions with myPQB. And yes, myPQB is free.
Whether you are a visitor looking to find your way around Parksville & Qualicum Beach or a local looking for restaurant deals, you’ll love the beauty and simplicity of myPQB for iPhone or iPod touch. You will save time and money by using myPQB.
* Dozens of restaurant, activity, and hotel specials to choose from
* Find the specials closest to you and map out your route
* Save specials to your favourites
* Email info@myPQB.ca if you are a facility looking to create a specials promotion
WHERE TO EAT
* Find the closest coffee shop, restaurant, pub and lounge
* Browse through dozens of dining experiences
EXPLORE PARKSVILLE QUALICUM BEACH
* Find galleries, attractions, golf courses, tours, shops, spas, and more
* Search and locate the perfect place to stay by category. Find B&Bs, RV Resorts / Campgrounds, Resorts / Hotels / Motels, and Vacation Home Rentals.
* Locate everything on the app and get instant turn-by-turn directions to desired locations.
* Check out what’s happening in Parksville & Qualicum Beach by date, category, and what’s nearby you. Over 140 annual festivals and events happen in Parksville & Qualicum Beach!
* Keep up to date with the latest in Parksville & Qualicum Beach on Facebook and Twitter.
Have a great idea or suggestion for myPQB? Send to info@myPQB.ca – your feedback helps drive the features that we will add to myPQB.
Thanks for checking out myPQB!
complete update of member database
new listing page with improved navigation
Ratings and Reviews
Spread the WORD!
My wife & I are new residents of the area, and have been using this app to learn about businesses, recreation, events, etc., in the area. We have been pleased with the info we find. However, it seems that whoever collects the info doesn't seem to have good sources for a wide multiplicity of retail, or community events. Appears as though it is only passively collected, as people register with the App operator / designer(s).
We'd like to see a more eclectic, and COMPREHENSIVE list for all interests, whether one is searching for clothing, medicines, food, activities, or events.
Otherwise, is a good start.
For lack of content variety, we can give it only 3 stars. Keep enhancing, and we'll put in 5 stars, eventually.
Good Idea But Visually Unappealing
It’s nice to have a directory of everything in the area but the interface needs a major overhaul. It’s depressing to look at.
Nothing to visit?
Honestly, I didn’t find anything here to visit. This app looks more like a big advertisement on hotels, restaurants and tours. What about the beaches, parks, red woods?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Parksville Qualicum Beach Tourism Association
- 39.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Oceanside Tourism Association
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.