Pass2U Wallet makes you add and manage all of your cards/tickets in Apple Wallet easily.
○ All Passes/Cards: You can add store cards, membership cards, reward cards, coupons, stamp cards, movie tickets, boarding passes, business cards, identity cards, community cards, gift cards, event tickets, transportation tickets, receipts, and etc., into Wallet.
○ Easily Create Passes: You can scan the barcodes of paper tickets/ plastic cards, manually enter the barcodes, read the barcodes in photos, or directly apply the pass templates on Pass Store to create Apple Wallet passes.
○ Effortless Management: You can search keywords, sort, delete, archive the different kind of Wallet passes which are created or issued by Pass2U.
○ Get Notifications Properly: You can enter event date or locations when creating a pass. It will show up the notification when you’re near the locations or close to the event date.
○ Pass Store: You can directly apply the pass templates or design the templates you like. You can also can update, delete, or preview the templates.
Some features are included in Pro version.
[ Frequently Asked Questions ]
1. Why aren't some barcode types used on Apple Wallet passes?
Since Apple Wallet passes only support the barcode type listed below currently:
One-Dimensional (1D) barcode: Code 128 (not supported by Apple Watch)
Two-Dimensional (2D) barcode: QR code, Aztec code, PDF417
Other types of the barcodes can not be displayed in barcode area of Apple Wallet passes.
If the barcode on a pass can’t be read normally, please ask the merchant manually enter your barcode content to redeem.
[Noted] Pro Version: When scanning the barcode types (Code 39, Code 93, Code 39 Mod 43, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC E) which are not supported by Apple Wallet, they will be converted into strip images and displayed on the top of store cards or coupons.
2. Why can't some merchants read the barcodes of Apple Wallet passes?
Since some merchants still use old barcode scanners which make other barcode types unable to be read. You can ask merchants manually enter your barcodes.
3. How can I backup all of my passes?
You can go to setting of iPhone > Apple ID > iCloud > turn on Wallet.
Once you would like to use another iPhone, you can log in with the same Apple ID and turn on Wallet for iCloud. Then you will see the passes issued by Pass2U on Pass2U Wallet.
4. How can I issue a lot of passes?
You could go to www.pass2u.net to design the models and send the passes to your customers.
If you have any comment or feedback about Pass2U Wallet, we’d love to hear you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now share Pass2U Wallet with friends to experience nice features and ease your life!
Pass2U Wallet concerns users’ privacy, support, and feedback. They encourage us to release more useful and fun features.
1. Fix pass label translation problem
2. Support multiline back field
Ratings and Reviews
Great App but...
Missing options to:
- edit templates
- delete templates when no longer relevant
So this is a brilliant idea that is filling a major gap in our current technology.
However, we should be able to make an account with your company in order to sign in, upgrade or apply templates etc. I have no desire to give you me google or Facebook account information. Everyone gives the option to make a separate account and not have to give out private account information to be sold or marketed or hacked etc. Privacy and trust are huge in the consumer market.
Create a feature to make our own account and not sign in to google or Facebook and I’ll pay to upgrade.
***Update*** please stop sending me notifications that you’ve responded to my comment and then asking me to update my comment. It’s annoying.
Developer Response ,
Hi busymom1234, now we support "Sign up & Sign in with Email" in the new version, please update it and try it. If it's useful for you, please give good rating, thanks.
Doesn’t work with barcodes. It says it does not support them and forces me to pay. All cards that I have tried got me to the same Purchase screen. Waste of time
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Browsing History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MicroMacro Mobile Inc.
- 65.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 MicroMarco Mobile Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $2.79
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.