No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. It’s easy!
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Time's precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the Passport Parking app.
2. Park where you see Passport Parking app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The Passport Parking app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
We were vacationing in Newport, Rhode Island, this week. I downloaded the app, followed the very simple instructions, slid the slider to how much time I wanted, added to it later after we got the time’s almost up alert, and then paid with Apple Pay. Couldn’t believe how simple and effective this app is. Well done.
Thanks for stealing even more of my money
I can’t believe a .15 cent fee is charged for paying for parking. I give $30 a week to park and then in order to be able to do it from my phone I have to pay more?? Get with the times. Ridiculous
Got to a city meter. The meter won’t accept tap and I don’t have my credit card with me. I can’t use one of the four other parking apps I have so I need to use this one.
It turns out I had the app installed. But it wanted a PIN. I couldn’t guess my PIN. That’s on me. So I had to reset it. This means now I must enter my credit card details all over again. I don’t have my credit card. Which is why I need this app. It’s a circle.
This would NOT be a problem if this app had the basic functionality to let iOS fill in my credit card details. It does not. So here I am stuck at the hospital, unable to see my sick dad unless I care to get a ticket or towed.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Passport Labs, Inc.
- 96.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Passport. All rights reserved.