No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. It’s easy!
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Time's precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the Passport Parking app.
2. Park where you see Passport Parking app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The Passport Parking app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good so far
Used it for the first time today - I didn’t have any coins so parked in a 2-hour free lot. Impressed how the app credited me for the free time - I extended it by an hour and a half because I didn’t know how long I would be. I didn’t need the extra time after all so have learned that I can add and buy time as I need it when I use it in the future. So much easier than worrying about physically feeding the meter. Am happy to have been told about this app a few months ago by a city parking attendant. Looking forward to using it in the future. Thank you for making this relatively easy to use.
Thanks for stealing even more of my money
I can’t believe a .15 cent fee is charged for paying for parking. I give $30 a week to park and then in order to be able to do it from my phone I have to pay more?? Get with the times. Ridiculous
goid so far
I only used it once so far but it seemed to work. I only wish municipality’s could get on the same page. Alot of parking apps out there.....
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.