• iPassword can securely store your important information and can automatically log you into websites with a single tap. There's no need to remember the usernames, passwords, or even the website addresses.
• Use ultra secure military AES 256-bit encryption to protect your confidential information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords, credit card info and more
• All protection mechanism is offline on your device only
• Support Password Lock, Dot Lock & Touch ID
• Support folder lock, password field lock & browser lock
• Support photo storage
• AutoFill your usernames & passwords to websites exist in the "Login" templates or only one tap(include Copy-Past) to complete web forms with built-in web browser
• 60 standard templates for fast data entry with the ability to create or edit custom templates with unlimited fields and the default templates can be reset
• Support Categories, Folders & Subfolders for better file organization and you can select a template for any folder to create records as fast as possible
• Powerful Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Over 235 icons to personalize your records
• You can email, copy, cut, past or delete multiple files/folders at a time
• Tap field to copy
• Integrated search
• Password hide/reveal
• Optional auto-clear clipboard when exit app or clear manually
• Links, phone numbers and email addresses can be activated by touch
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Login/break-in reports
• Sharing of records via email or clipboard
• Backup & Restore your data via iCloud, Dropbox, Wi-Fi or iTunes
Join to iPassword today. Your digital life will be in comfort and safe with it.
• Bug fixes & stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Issue with upgrading to iPhone XR resolved (for me at least)
Love the app. Been using it for 5+ years.
Just an FYI. I upgraded from an iPhone 5s (with Touch ID) to an iPhone XR (with facial recognition) around Christmas of 2018. iPassword would crash when I tried to open it. Been happening for over a month now. I installed the latest update as of today (Feb 2, 2019). Still the same issue. My crashing issue has something to do with migrating an iPassword database with Touch ID enabled to an iPhone with Face ID (Touch ID not supported). The key is to disable Touch ID in the settings section within the iPassword app on the old iPhone before moving the database to a newer iPhone with Face ID. I put together the following instructions to hopefully help others who may be experiencing the crashing issue.
On your old iPhone, which can be any version that supports Touch ID.
1) Open iPassword, select the “Settings” tab (bottom right) and disable the Touch ID feature.
2) Backed up the database to iCloud. You can use any of the available backup methods. I used iCloud because it is quick and easy.
3) On the newer iPhone , “Reset Face ID” in “Face ID & Passcode” in Settings.
4) Open iPassword using your existing password.
5) From the settings tab (from within iPassword), restore your database from your backup location.
6) Log into iPassword with password.
7) Setup Face ID in “Face ID & Passcode” in Settings.
iPassword now works with Face ID enabled. iPassword currently doesn’t appear to support Face ID, but at least the app no longer crashes.
With the crazy amount of usernames and passwords everyone needs to maintain securely but yet quickly accessible this app manages them all safely in one secure place. I upgraded to Pro several years ago. Would be lost without this password app. Have been using it for 5+ years and many phones. Have never lost any info or had any issues.
Good app, does what it’s suppose to. No subscription
- Tap Tim
- 26.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 iPassword
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.