Password Pad allows you to create multiple note files, each encrypted by a different password. You can also synchronize your files to your Mac.
New in version 1.2:
- Added iCloud functionality for easy synchronization with your Mac.
- Added integrated Dropbox functionality to easily copy files to and from your Dropbox service.
The key feature of password pad is its simplicity, which makes it easier to use (no need to fill in pre-existing forms) and also allows it to be easily extended to other uses. Keep your data in the format that you want, not in the format that someone else has decided for you. Simple search for the data that you want to retrieve.
Uses for Password Pad include:
- Create and store important information, such as website passwords, app serial numbers and bank details, all secured by a single password
- Keep a diary that others cannot read
- Email encrypted notes (e.g. credit card or login details) that the receiver can open only with the correct password
- Keep secret expense accounts
- Write your next masterpiece and keep it safe from prying eyes
- And many others!
Read what our users have to say:
“I’ve used other password management tools.... Password Pad has now replaced all of them. It’s just much simpler and faster to use, and I’m always finding new uses for it!”
- Darren Keeth
“I often need to secure more than just login names and passwords even for websites, and your app is the perfect tool for doing that”.
- Amie Shy
- The full version of Password Pad uses Triple DES, which has an effective key length of 112 bits. Each additional bit doubles the amount of time required to brute-force crack the password. A $10,000 machine would require approximately 197 trillion years to crack a Triple DES encrypted text.
- Triple DES security is used by the electronic payment industry to secure your credit card and ATM transactions.
- It is likely that the most effective way to crack an encrypted text in Password Pad is a dictionary search. Your data is only as secure as the password you choose.
- Updated for iOS 10
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is basically a very simple text editor that encrypts and password-protects each file that a user creates. It's functionality is super-simple. Which is why I was disappointed that its "search" feature doesn't work. With so few features available, one would think that ALL of them would work flawlessly. The failure of one feature makes me wonder whether or not the encryption feature is also working. How would I know? Now I'm reluctant to use it for what I really wanted, which was to store website logonIDs and passwords.
Dont downloaad !!!
Couldnt open encrypted file !!
Cet apps a crasher et je n'ai plus mes informations &&$$$@@&$$
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.