How any good puzzle game should be - easy to learn, but hard to master!
Path To Oblivion includes:
- 32 hand crafted levels, carefully made to be progressively more challenging without feeling repetitive
- Endless randomly generated levels and time trials, so you never run out of content
- Can be played offline: no internet connection needed
The rules are simple - move up, down, left, or right one tile at a time until you've moved over each tile in the level. Red tiles must be moved over twice, while turquoise tiles teleport you. It's easy enough at first, but gets hard enough to challenge even the most hardcore puzzle game enthusiasts. Don't worry though - if you're really stuck, just have a look at the hints :)
If you are:
- a fan of logic games or any form of puzzle in general
- looking for a game that's easy to pick up and play, but is still mentally stimulating
- looking for an indie game where the game developer has invested countless hours crafting the content and testing with a focus on the gameplay experience
- or just looking for a game where the hard levels are actually hard
Look no further than Path To Oblivion.
Path To Oblivion is completely ad free (because who wants to watch ads when you're trying to focus on solving a puzzle?!?). The only purchase is for additional content. The initial levels are completely free to play. So why not give it a try and see whether you like it?
More content now available for free (3 more hard levels, 3 more bonus levels, and 4x4 and 5x5 random levels and time trials)
Ratings and Reviews
Great game. Very addictive
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.