PatientAider can be a valuable source of medical information for you or your loved one’s hospital stay. The app is designed to cut through confusing medical jargon to give you plain-English explanations of common terms, protocols and risks that you may encounter and should be watchful of as a patient or advocate in the hospital.
PatientAider has exclusive, clinically-curated content, to help you better navigate your care. Features include:
- Strategies for communication with your nurses and doctors
- Information about common medical errors made in hospitals
- Helpful videos from clinical experts
- Links to dive into more depth around each topic
- Stress reduction techniques
If you or someone you love is in the hospital or heading to the hospital soon, download PatientAider. It will no doubt come in handy!
PatientAider was kindly donated by Mari Miceli, a registered nurse, to the Patient Safety Movement Foundation. The Patient Safety Movement Foundation would like to thank Mari for creating a beautifully simple app for patients, their families, and advocates.
Ratings and Reviews
- THE PATIENT SAFETY MOVEMENT FOUNDATION
- 4.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Patient Safety Movement Foundation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.