PCLaw Go gives timekeepers a fast and easy way to record time, access contact details and key accounting details when the workstation is out of hands reach.
With just a few taps into your device, you can capture time and sync it back to PCLaw.
The following capabilities are currently included with the Time Entry feature in the app:
• Notification reminders to log time
• Voice-to-text capture for time narratives
• Matter population from PCLaw to prevent incorrect entries
• Built-in autocorrect
• Timer functionality to help capture amount of time spent
In addition, these are the other features included in the app -
• Easy login with Apple Touch ID and Face ID on devices that support these input methods
• Review key accounting details via the Accounting Dashboard
• Access PCLaw contacts and make calls, text or send email to the contact directly from the app
• Easier access to app using Siri shortcuts
To take advantage of these enhancements, you must update the PCLaw Go app on your device and the PCLaw Go Manager running on your on-premise server.
1. Prepare for PCLaw Go.
• Renew your AMP Membership for PCLaw if it not current. It entitles up to 50 users in your firm to use the PCLaw Go service.
• PCLaw 14.2.2 or higher is required.
• If your firm has never installed PCLaw Go Manager before, please refer to the article PCLaw Go Manager for instructions on preparing PCLaw for PCLaw Go.
• Use Add/Remove program in Windows to uninstall any previously installed version of PCLaw Go Manager before installing the latest PCLaw Go Manager application.
• Download and install the latest PCLaw Go Manager.
Install the latest version of PCLaw Go Manager to your on-premise server. To download, visit the PCLaw Go Manager download page.
2. Run Time Matters Go Manager and assign licenses. Run PCLaw Go Manager to activate timekeepers in your firm so they can sign into the PCLaw Go app.
3. Get the PCLaw Go app and sign in. You and your timekeeping staff can get the free PCLaw Go mobile app from the Apple App Store.
For more information on configuring PCLaw Go Manager, see: Administering PCLaw Go. If you need assistance downloading or installing, contact your Certified Independent Consultant (CIC), or call our technical support at (800) 387-9785. To renew your AMP Membership, call (800) 328-2898.
• Access PCLaw contacts.
• Phone calls can be initiated from the app.
• Messaging via native app or WhatsApp can be initiated from the app.
• Emails via native app, Outlook, or Gmail can be initiated from the app.
• Review key accounting details for clients, including: summary of WIP, Billed, Collected, AR Balance, and more.
• Streamline your experience – use the new app icon shortcuts to get to time entries, drafts, accounting details, and app settings faster than ever before.
• When entering time, the rate code auto populates to match how this works in PCLaw.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PCLaw Time Matters, LLC
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 PCLaw | Time Matters® LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.