Designed specifically for Canada, the Pearson eText app is a great companion to Pearson’s eText browser-based book reader and Digital Library. It allows existing subscribers who view their Pearson eText titles on a computer to additionally access their titles in a bookshelf on the iPad either online or via download.
With the Pearson eText app, book content is displayed with the highest quality fidelity to the print and online versions of the textbook. The Pearson eText app provides students and instructors with many of the same features available to web-based eText subscribers. The Pearson eText app provides full-text search capabilities, a notes manager, support for multimedia content, glossaries, note sharing and many other exciting features.
Access to your titles: A Pearson Username and Password are required to access your subscribed titles on the iPad. Please follow the instructions provided by your instructor to obtain a Pearson account or contact Pearson Customer Technical Support.
If you receive a message stating "Invalid Username or Password" and you've entered the information correctly, your subscribed titles are not yet available on the iPad.
• Sign in with your Pearson Username and Password
• Bookshelf displaying your subscribed titles
• Page fidelity to the original textbook display
• Single page view (portrait/landscape) and two page view (landscape)
• Notes, highlights, bookmarks on or offline with automatic synchronization
• Hotspot links to rich browser-based media within online titles
• Interoperability with the same title on a computer
• Text Search and Search History within online titles
• Table of Contents
• Glossary for selected online titles
• Create Study Groups to share notes with friends via the iPad's BlueTooth connection or while in the same WiFi Hotspot.
• Page navigation via swipe, next/previous page buttons, Go To Page etc.
• Pinch to zoom
This update includes some bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is laggy af and it sucks
Laggy af I’m seven an Even I know I blows it made me log in this app is trash don’t get thanks Pearson!
unavailable for Ipad
I dont have a laptop and the curriculum is in pearson. what a load of bull
- Pearson Education, Inc.
- 21.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Pearson Education 2015
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.