Persian Nastaliq is a Persian language notes and PDF editor that allows you to create documents in the Nastaliq style. Features include:
- save and edit unlimited notes with a title, body text, and date modified
- email and print PDFs directly from the app
- customize your PDF by changing the color, size, and alignment of the title and/or body text
- settings menu includes a preview view so you can see how your settings will look
- custom Persian Nastaliq keyboard, including all Persian letters, numbers, and other symbols and special letters (e.g. Persian-style quotation marks, the Lam-Alef ligature, additional letters for use in direct quotations of Arabic, etc.)
- search your notes to find the one you are looking for quickly
- switch easily between the Persian and Gregorian calendars within the app
- for both calendar types, date modified is written in Persian
- Persian page numbers in PDFs
Contact customer support at email@example.com with any comments or questions.
- PDF preview now uses your text instead of default text
- new options for opening PDFs in other apps on your phone that can read PDFs (e.g. iBooks, Adobe Reader, Kindle for iOS, Microsoft Office for iOS, Dropbox, Google Drive, and others)
- AirDrop support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I accidentally bought this app and it was awful.
Literally I put $3 in the garbage.
At first I got amazed that such an app has hit the store.but unfortunately after trying the app simply its editor does not work.The app is only a nastaliq keyboard and that's all.
The editor has a default text( a poem by Hafiz) that you can only edit that poem!!
The surprising thing is in a long time no update has fixed this bug!!
Please update the app and fix the editor.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.