With over 700 stores across the country, Pharmasave is one of Canada’s leading independent pharmacy and drugstore retailers. Interact with your local Pharmasave through the eCare@Pharmasave mobile app.
eCare Account Features at Participating Locations
* Register or sign into your eCare Account
* See your current prescription profile of medications
* Review prescription information including pictures, instructions & label information
* Request refills, see how many refills remain, and see when you can request your next refill
* See profiles for dependents, pets, and family members in one eCare account. Manage prescriptions on behalf of your loved ones.
* Transfer prescriptions and submit new prescriptions by photo quickly and securely
* Create reminders to take or refill your medication
* Look up medication uses, dosage, and side effects
* Research medical conditions including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options
In-Store Shopping Features
* Find a nearby Pharmasave and check store hours
* Browse weekly flyer deals
* Create a shopping list
Why we ask for certain permissions
* Location: Find nearby stores
* Camera: Take photos of new prescriptions and other features that require scanning
* Notifications: Pill and refill reminders
eCare@Pharmasave is free to download, but specified rates from your wireless provider still apply.
Users can now save their login credentials using biometric/facial recognition.
Account logins: previous 4-digit access code for Rx # Refill history and login for prescription profile view, now only one login.
Enhanced prescription profile menu, larger cart
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unnecessarily difficult to use
It does ask me to reset my password every time but thankfully I have FaceID and tried it before going to the trouble of creating a new ID/Password and it opened.
Now I have to flip through a lot of info choices that make sense to Pharmasave but not me as a user, try to remember prescription numbers as I move from page to page and always fill out an order form that should either already be pre-filled from my profile or not even be necessary for me to see because the programming builds this form in the background as I login and begin to order meds.
When I login it should:
Recognize my ID/Password via my account
Connect to my profile in the background and know:
Who I am
Where I live
My telephone number
And be able to immediately:
Present me with the list of
OPEN AND AVAILABLE PRESCRIPTIONS
On which I should be able to select the ones o want refilled by click on any one or all in that list
Submit my order go review
Get a order summary for review
And from that summary order be able to
SUBMIT MY ORDER
If Pharmasave wants to also provide a HISTORY of out of date or UNAVAILABLE prescriptions that’s great but those options should be available from a separate drop down menu.
The UNAVAILABLE prescription list should like the available meds - allow me to select one or all on the list and submit a request to the pharmacy to contact my Physician ( in my profile) fo a new prescription. I should be able to
Submit my order for review
Get reorder summary
SUBMIT MY ORDER
Stupidly difficult to use.
Every time I need to ask for a password reset.
This app sucks!
This is TERRIBLE! I downloaded it on the advice of my pharmacist and it doesn’t work. At all. I can’t choose my pharmacy any other way than looking through a ridiculous long list because it doesn’t recognize the address when I search it. It doesn’t allow me to choose today to have my prescription filled. I keep getting an error code saying fill failed each time I try to submit my request for the fill. I deleted the app and reloaded it and it still does the same stuff. It’s a horrible horrible useless app and I don’t recommend you waste your time like I did mine.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pharmasave Drugs (National) Ltd.
- 11.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pharmasave
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.