Photowerks makes it easy to organizes and view your photos and videos via Smart Albums – create albums based on criteria you specify, such as: date, location, media type, camera type. New photos that meet an album's criteria are automatically added to the album.
From the magical milestones to the utterly mundane, you can now quickly find, organize and create albums using photo metadata attributes such as date, location (city, state, country), camera make and camera model, containing Apple Photos album.
Photowerks seamlessly scans your existing camera roll and then groups and displays your photos by when or where you snapped them. No more scrolling or guessing to find that exact photo!
Use the photo detail viewer to see the exact location a photo was taken on a map, in addition to other details such as aperture, focal length and lens model, and containing Apple Photos album. You can also view the full, raw EXIF metadata for each photo.
• Smart Albums - easily create and edit multiple albums. When viewing a Smart Album, it's easy to create an Apple Photos album based on the Smart Album contents.
• Serves as a photo timeline and diary of your life: Your daily life in pictures, displayed in multiple view formats.
• Takes the guesswork and scroll-time out of finding a specific photo.
• Makes creating time- and/or location-oriented mobile photo albums a snap.
• Lets you easily share, post and tweet your photos -- includes the added bonus of automatic date and location captions for every photo.
• Dropbox support: Upload your photos to any Dropbox folder.
• Automatically catalogues photos by date, media type, city, state, country, camera make, or camera model.**
• Automatically tags date and location captions for every photo.**
• Photos are displayed in both grid or list views.
• Tap photo to view date taken and location (city, state, or country)
• Sharing capability for email, Facebook, and Twitter (with photo captions listing photo date and location)
• Create new albums in the Apple Photos app.
• View photo details with standard pinch-to-zoom gestures and swipe to view previous/next photo.
• Sync any smart albums your create across all your devices with built-in iCloud sync.
**Location stamp only works if Location Services were enabled on your device camera when you took the photo.
* The photo metadata viewer now displays photo captions, keywords and original filename.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useful Access to Meta Data
Works Great in terms of allowing convenient access to time stamping of photos & sorting of same for reporting use… Thanks
The app has asked me to rate it one hour after I purchased the Smart Folder option. I would give users more time to explore the app, but hey, If you want to start hounding me for a rating this soon, here goes: yes you can sort pictures according to metadata criteria, but afaik, you cannot simply add a picture to that album - I guess because it doesn't meet the criteria. Or can you? I don't know, because I can't find support for this app - only Timewerks (by the same developers). You wanted me to review this after one hour - here you go.
Only works with camera roll or synced photos
It seems like a good app, but it ignores photos that I have transferred to my ipad from the SD card of my camera.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sorth LLC
- 37.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013, Sorth LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium $3.99
- Small Tip $1.39
- Medium Tip $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.