Duke Dexter and his evil minions are back to take over Velo City. They have all new tricks and traps to cook Pigeon's tenders—it's more than a bird can handle.
Luckily, our hero's got a squad. Shoot, dodge and boost with Cunningham—the hotshot hamster, Presto—our literal fish out of water, and the rest of Pigeon's friends.
It's too late to be afraid, it's time to STRIKE!
- Endless, buttery-smooth arcade action.
- The fastest shooter ever deployed on a mobile device.
- Unlock all new secret characters with special abilities.
- Local multiplayer--Squad up IRL!
- Optimized for iPhone and iPad.
The jet-fueled sequel to Pigeon Wings—on the Best Games of the Year lists of TouchArcade, Macworld, CNET, Nerdly, and TechRadar.
Huge thanks to the fans of the original:
- "Move over Dark Souls, there's a new hard game in town." - HoldenOtter
- "Awesome graphics and story. Changed my mind on tilt control!" - Hots56
- "Excellent, must own iOS game!" - AnotherkellydwN
- "The only bad thing is how cocky pigeon can be." - brianmick
Fixed UI bug after game over when player is not signed into Game Center
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tons of fun
I really like this game- somehow made the insanely fast flying fun and comprehensible. Occasionally, (usually after 60 points) these narrow passages start appearing. The signs that tell where to go are larger than the passage, and the up and down arrows disappear before you’re in the “safe zone”. Maybe a highlight on the screen that could tell you where you would be safe would fix this. Yes you can boost to break the blocks but there’s no way to tell how close the walls are, so you’ll often just lose your boost right before the wall.
It’s a fun game but while using the tilt control sometimes mid game the sensitivity gets insanely and the game becomes unplayable so it pretty much means you have to restart. I hope they can fix this soon
I like it but there’s too much ads!
- Ignacio Schiefelbein
- 81.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Ignacio Schiefelbein
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.39
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.