Pill Reminder is an easy-to-use and reliable app that helps you remember to take your medications at the right time. It allows you to create any type of recurring reminders (every X hours, specific times, daily, weekly, monthly, every X days, etc). It tracks the remaining quantity of each medication and shows a refill alert when running low.
It has everything you need:
• Mark Medications as Taken or Missed
• Reschedule Medications
• Refill Reminders
• PRN (as needed) Medications
• Reminders for Medical Appointments
• Email Reports to your Doctor
• Multiple User Support
By remembering to take all of your medications at the right time, you are taking control of your own health.
• Repeat every X hours (e.g. From 8 AM to 8 PM, every 4 hours)
• Repeat at specific times (e.g. 9:15 AM, 1:30 PM, 8:50 PM)
• Repeat every half hour (e.g. From 10 AM to 2 PM, every 30 minutes)
• Repeat on selected days of the week (e.g. Every week only on Mondays and Fridays)
• Repeat every X days, weeks or months (e.g. Every 3 days, Every 2 weeks)
• Repeat daily for 21 days and then take 7 days off (Birth Control)
• User friendly interface
• If you took your medication early or late, you can reschedule the next doses in that day
• Get alerts to refill your prescriptions before they run out
• Can be used with any medication, supplement, vitamin, or birth control that follows a regular schedule
• Swipe from right to left to mark a medication as "Taken" directly from the lock screen or notification banner
• Ability to add PRN (as needed) medications
• Keep track of the medications you have to take throughout the day
• Pre-Alarms: Be notified prior to the actual time
• Auto-Snooze: Automatically repeat the alarm up to 5 times at regular intervals (e.g. 1 min, 10 mins, 30 mins) until you take action
• Add notes, time and dose taken for reference
• Mark medications as Taken or Not Taken
• Get alerts when medications are about to expire
• Email your medication list or administration history to your doctor
• Add reminders for medical appointments
• Add photos to each medication for easy identification
• Multiple user support. Add medications for yourself, family members, or others you care for
• Ability to search the FDA Drug Database for your medications (Available in the US only)
• Has a calendar to view all reminders by month
• Backup and restore all data on the same device or multiple devices
• 32 built-in alarm sounds
• VoiceOver accessibility support
• Dark Mode (Available in iOS 13 and later)
• Automatically adjusts to the font size selected on the device
• Notifications are local. No internet connection required
• App doesn't need to be open to receive notifications
• Universal App, full native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• In the free version, you can add unlimited medications but only 2 reminders
• Full version with unlimited reminders is available as an In-App Purchase
• One-Time payment. No monthly or annual fees
• Compatibility enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A MAJOR CAREGIVING STRESS RELIEVER!!!
This is a well thought out app that is a breeze to use, even for an old guy (60) like me. As my wife had a stroke that left her 80% paralysed on her left side, I have become a full-time caregiver. I am also a self employed surveyor, and now, chief cook and bottle washer too. With current medications and insulin doses for her type 1 diabetes, and recent double absess teeth extracted, I am way over the top with caregiving. This Pill Reminder app has been an incredible blessing! It's so customizable as a pill reminder but it is worth way more than that!! It can help a person on the job that needs to take a measurement every so often or just remind yourself to try to call someone to make sure they are doing ok, or pretty much any kind of reminder a person needs. It allows you to take a photo of whatever you need to be reminded of and not nag you to death if you need a little more time yo finish a previous task. I highly recommend this PILL REMINDER application to anyone that needs a reminder now and again for anything!!!
Works well for me with multiple meds and scheduling. I like the iCloud back up and restore but would like to see automatic syncing across devices.
Lifesaver app - excellent
Now that I have to remember to put 2 sets of drops in my eyes, 4 times a day on different schedules plus other meds as well, this app has been a lifesaver. Or at least an eye saver. My only remark is that in it’s comprehensiveness it’s a little complicated at first to set up. But once it’s done it’s easy to change schedules and add meds. I recommend this app highly for caregivers too because it allows for different patients, and their particular meds and schedules.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sergio Licea
- 22.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011-2021 Sergio Licea
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.