Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow as a smart alarm clock to wake up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea, and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
As seen on:
The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories, Daily Mail, and many more. Rated as one of the best sleep tracking apps for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
TRACK YOUR SLEEP AUTOMATICALLY
- Simply wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep.
- View last night's report right on your Apple Watch, along with the heart rate analysis for the night.
- Switch between manual and automatic mode anytime.
SLEEP CYCLE & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- Advanced sleep cycle analysis algorithm based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Detailed heart rate analysis
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep score.
- Pillow updates Apple Health's Sleep category
- iOS 14 Widgets to view your sleep report
- Snoring, sleep apnea, sleep talking
- Play, export, or delete audio recordings.
*Not available in automatic sleep tracking mode.
- Analyze your sleep cycles and find the best time to fall asleep.
PERSONALISED INSIGHTS & SLEEP TIPS
- Discover your sleep profile
- Regularly updated sleep tips
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year, and All Time overviews.
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep.
BACKUP & SYNCHRONIZE
- Synchronize and backup your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
ALARM PRESETS & NAPS
- Powernap, recovery, and full-cycle nap
- Customisable alarm presets
MOOD & NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Discover how your notes affect your sleep quality
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Wake up sounds
- Use a track from Apple Music or iTunes as an alarm.
- Sleep aid music, soundscapes, stories, meditations.
- Siri Wind Down support
- Unlimited sleep history & analysis
- Sleep trends
- Sleep notes
- Heart rate analysis
- Sound recordings
- Nap modes & Customisable presets
- Full access to all Sleep aid content
- Access all wake-up melodies
- Sleep tips & Personalised insights
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wake-up melodies from your iTunes library or Apple Music
- Data export in CSV format
Learn more at https://pillow.app
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. If you start a free trial, you will be charged automatically at the end of the trial period unless you cancel 24 hours before the expiration period.
Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The renewal cost will be charged to your account within 24 hours before the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the existing subscription will not be refunded. If offered, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
- Updated the sleep analysis screen on the iPhone and the Apple Watch for better overview of the available metrics
- The sleep detail view includes more information for free users
- Fixed an issue that would cause the summary cards in trends screen displaying erroneous change when comparing to the previous period
- Corrected a problem that could cause the bed time notification to appear multiple times during the same day
- Fixed some glitches in the sleep tracking when using iPhone only that could result in detecting increased awake time during the night
- Resolved an issue that could make the Apple Watch not respond when editing the alarm time for a preset
- Fixed an issue where Pillow would occasionally record the app’s alarm sound, for presets with sound recordings enabled
- Automatic mode’s exclude time option as well as wakeup time for presets should now remain fixed when changing timezones
- Fixed an issue that would affect how the mood is selected for each sleep session
- Overall stability improvements
- Corrected some typos
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best sleep ever
I slept in no longer than 5 seconds this app is my saviour
Gives you a quantitative idea of your sleep quality relative to the previous readings and how you felt. Don’t take it as fact; it’s just an app. However I found it to be quite accurate with days where my activity is up. The graphs show better sleep quality on days of heightened activity.
Apple Watch support takes too much battery and alarm doesn’t even work!
I tried sleeping with my Apple Watch with pillow on, and when I woke up the battery was literally at 5%, so I couldn’t even use it in the morning. I tried this the next day and the alarm didn’t even work!
Developer Response ,
Hello! We would like to inform you that Pillow has an optional feature that can wake you up using haptic feedback (vibrations) on the Apple Watch. To achieve that, Pillow uses a background audio mode (no audio is recorded if you have disabled audio recordings) that can consume a significant amount of battery (There’s no alternative way to do this at the moment). If you disable that feature then Pillow on the Apple Watch will consume almost 0% of the battery. To disable alarms with Apple Watch Haptics: Open Pillow on the Apple Watch > Scroll to the bottom > Tap on “Settings“ > De-select ‘Apple Watch Haptics’. We would also like to inform you that if you are using Pillow's automatic mode to track your sleep it is impossible to also set an alarm due to current technical limitations. If you are using one of Pillow's manual modes and the alarm does not sound, please click on the following link to find what may be causing the issue and how to resolve it: https://pillow.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1840792-my-alarm-did-not-go-off . If you require further assistance please contact our support team. To contact support: Open Pillow on your iPhone → Tap on the Settings icon → Select ‘Helpdesk'.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 147.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Neybox Digital
- In-App Purchases
- Pillow Premium $349.99
- Yearly Premium Features $29.99
- Monthly Premium Features $4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.