It is a PIRATE REVOLUTION in the genre! Pirate Tales are about to board your device with some brand new action RPG experience. Become a pirate captain, the terror of the seas, and be known as the most fearsome pirate alive!
EASY TO PLAY, HARD TO MASTER
Thrilling graphics, spectacular soundtrack, dynamic battles with QTE and lots of ways to define the outcome of the battle. You have never seen a game like this before!
PUT TOGETHER A CREW
Dreaming of being the true captain? Here's your chance! Gather different well-known characters, including Davy Jones, Francis Drake, Blackbeard, Montezuma, Columbus, and many others – each with their unique abilities, stats, and factions. Upgrade your heroes to become more powerful and conquer the seas!
DISCOVER THE WORLD
Explore many dangerous locations full of adventures. Complete exciting storylines and get worthy rewards!
PURSUE THE FLYING DUTCHMAN
Have you heard about the legendary ghost ship that can never make port and is doomed to sail the oceans forever? Would you have it as your sail? Try and prove that you are a true pirate captain!
CHALLENGE OTHER CAPTAINS
Take part in different exciting PvP tournaments and show all your opponents who be the best pirate upon the high seas! Conquer the marine domain, protect your lands, and expand your influence! Take your rightful place among the famous captains of all times.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET RICHES. AND A RANK!
You can buy a subscription and get 300 gold coins a day while it’s active. Subscription costs 19.99 USD per month.
You can also acquire one of the following Ranks:
The Admiral Rank allows you to “hire” an in-game assistant - the First Mate, as well as unlocks Rank Avatars, access to extra Events and 8 free stamina recoveries a day for your Heroes throughout the term of subscription.
Subscription costs 9.99 USD per week.
The Vice Admiral Rank allows you to “hire” an in-game assistant - the First Mate, as well as unlocks Rank Avatars, access to extra Events and 3 free stamina recoveries a day for your Heroes throughout the term of subscription.
Subscription costs 4.99 USD per week.
The Captain Rank allows you to “hire” an in-game assistant - the First Mate, as well as unlocks a Rank Avatar throughout the term of subscription.
Subscription costs 3.99 USD per week.
You can switch between Ranks at any time. Only one Rank can be active at any given time.
Once you’ve confirmed your subscription, your account will be debited appropriately. Your subscription will be renewed automatically in the beginning of each new period, unless you opt out of auto renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription term. You can switch off the auto renewal at any time in your iTunes account settings.
Prices are in US dollars. Your home region may display prices in different currencies, reflecting the appropriate exchange rate.
This is no ordinary update; this is Pirates 2.0!
What it's about: completely overhauled economics, card Consumption and brand new Heroes! Let's get down to detail, though.
The second trio of Epic Heroes!
- This Portuguese sailor flies the Spanish flag: welcome Empire's Ferdinand Magellan!
- William Kidd has come back from beyond to avenge his own death... and to play for the Damned;
- The great pirate queen Sayyida al Hurra is joining the Mercenaries.
- Haven't used certain Heroes in a while? Employ them to upgrade others! Manage your Hero Collection and build it as you see fit!
- New levels for all Heroes: now the Epics max out at level 50, the Legendaries at 60, the Rares at 70, the Uncommons at 80, and the Commons at—yeah, you know it—90!
- Hero Chests: more cards and more frequent level-ups! And tournaments involve considerably more Hero Cards, too;
- Power Bonus reconfigured: now the Hero Card bonus increases the number of Cards you're getting from Chests as a percentage, not a fixed amount. The bigger the Chest, the greater the bonus! It also includes a bonus to Stamina recovery speed and access to Elite Adventures.
- 20 Bonus levels: all players' levels have been converted to new ones;
- There are more Adventures with fancier rewards now in general, too;
- We've scraped the Treasure Bonus and bonuses to in-game currencies. First of all, they really were two sides to the same dublon, and second of all, it does make much more sense to include currency bonuses in rewards right away! Which is exactly what we did;
- Silver and Gold rewards will grow as your Collection grows!
- Domination Site visuals have been redone rather nicely;
- New animations designed for unlocking Hero Cards from Chests, including some extra transparency to Bonus Cards.
Major thanks to all the players: those who've been sailing with us from the very start and those who have just stepped onboard! You're what keeps us going and making the game better with each update.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good game!
I love this pirate game, it has a lot of atmosphere and is quite enjoyable. It lacks a bit of content but overall I like it a lot. I would suggest adding the French faction, Dutch faction, naval combat and provide sort options per faction/level. Also, it’s hard to distinguish the factions as the backgrounds are almost the same color. Lastly a Facebook connection to same our game would be nice. Thank you for this game!
This is a fun game
I am once again enjoying the game collecting new pirates for my ship, playing more of the story missions and there tech support was nice to they fix whatever happened to my account that stopped me playing the story missions in only a few days which is better then so app game I have played in the past so overall fun game and good tech support will be playing this one for a while
Game is good,support sucks.......game constantly disconnects in middle of battle costing you win and gold.....money! They keep telling me its on my side but it isn’t I can play other games,Facebook,Twitter etc etc I’m on an I pod air fibre optic high speed connection ! Nothing running in back ground,they fixed the one bug with the update but created a worse problem by frequently now disconnects during battles
- Crazy Panda Limited
- 697.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Crazy Panda Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Small Special Offer $6.99
- Medium Special Offer $13.99
- Large Special Offer $27.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.