Design your game art on the move with Pixel Art Pro.
If you are a game artist or just want to create some cool animations to share with your friends - this is the app for you.
With the following features you may find you don't even want to use your desktop art package to create your game art - after all it is easier to draw on a touch screen than it is with a mouse!
- Choose the size of your pixel canvas up to 256 pixel square - (Sizes do not have to be square, for example you could have a character which is 96 pixels high and 64 pixels wide).
- Hide/Show grid lines
- Pinch to zoom
- Drag with TWO fingers to Pan
- Choose from a large colour palette or add your own custom colour with the colour picker. Your custom palette will be stored along with your project
- Freehand (pixel plotting)
- Draw Lines
- Draw Circles
- Flood fill
- Cut or copy regions
- Rotate 90% clockwise or anticlockwise
- Flip horizontally or vertically
- Undo/redo on a per layer basis
- Create, move, delete or copy Frames.
- Create, move, delete layers - (long press to rename).
- Hide/Show layers
- Lock/Unlock layers
- Choose your own background colour for preview.
- Playback animations
- Adjust frame rate
- Import existing tile maps via Photos extension.
- Export as a tile map for your game or as an animated gif.
Icons used by the app were obtained from https://icons8.com
Artwork used in the screen shots was obtained from http://opengameart.org/content/fumiko-complete-charset
Many thanks to the artists for the hard work and making it public domain
Fixing the colour editor so that it fits iPhone 5 screen better. Also added some conditional build flags so that it will still work on older 9.0 version of iOS but without local notifications or iMessage support.
Ratings and Reviews
Maybe add something?
maybe add the feature to put pictures from your photo album there to use as refference?
Developer Response ,
Thanks, yes someone else suggested this feature as well. I think it’s a good idea. I’ll try to do that at some point but I’m working on other things now so can’t say when exactly,
PS, please put another star when I add this feature ;)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.