With your subscription to Planning Center Check-Ins, your church administrators have access to three different kinds of stations through this app.
- A MANNED station is run by a volunteer who manually checks each child in by name.
- A SELF station is a device where regular attendees can quickly check in their children by themselves.
- A ROSTER station is manned by a volunteer who checks children off of a class roster as they arrive at their classrooms.
Check-Ins is an application designed to help you safely and quickly check kids or volunteers into classrooms and track attendance for any event.
• Fixed an issue where the search field of a manned station was not focused on when the device was paired to a bluetooth keyboard.
If you like the Check-Ins app, we’d love an App Store review! If you have any issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can write back.
Ratings and Reviews
- Ministry Centered Technologies
- 6.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Ministry Centered Technologies
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.