With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Soothing, detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose.
• Expertly designed practices by experienced yoga instructors.
• Over 300 beautifully illustrated pose images show correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses contains the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Play music from your music library or Spotify in place of the default music.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Track your progress with an ongoing log of all your yoga practices.
• Accounts sync environments and progress across devices.
• Play the practices on your Apple TV through AirPlay.
• Integrates with the Health app. Track your workouts, heart rate, and calories burned.
• Ask Siri to start your practice directly from your Home or Lock screens.
‣ Listed among the “15 Best Beauty Apps” - InStyle
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the "10 great mobile health apps"
‣ Featured by Apple in "Get in Shape", "Let's Get Moving", "10 Essentials" and "New and Noteworthy"
Pocket Yoga works great on your Apple Watch. When you are playing a practice on your iPhone you can get extra information directly on your wrist. See the current pose, time remaining, heart rate, calories burned, and much more. You can even control your practice directly from your Apple Watch.
The “Pose of the Day” Widget helps you learn the names of the poses by showing you a different pose each day. You can see the name of the daily pose in English, Sanskrit and even in Devanagari script. Also tap on the pose image to launch Pocket Yoga and go directly to that pose.
What's New in Version 9.0.1 - 9.0.5
• Technical fixes.
What's New in Version 9.0.0
• New voice with better clarity, cues, and transitions
• 100+ additional poses
• Full support for iOS 13 with modern look and 'Sign in with Apple'
• Improved remote control: Control your practice with AirPods
• Improved Spotify and external music integration
• Improved Apple Watch app
• Improved print options: Show or hide the pose names and breaths for printouts
• New Feature: Stream practice audio to multiple speakers at once (AirPlay 2 support)
• Technical fixes
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Notes et avisTout afficher
I love this app. I do the yoga practices everyday. So much better than a YouTube video.
Great app, works well and it’s easy to navigate. I thought it would be able to work on my Apple Watch by itself but just a heads up - you need your phone (the watch app will work together with the phone app). That’s my fault - I didn’t read the description properly :) however I still enjoy the yoga.
Really amazing app!
Great guided yoga sessions! Love it! The narration voice is extremely relaxing. Highly recommend this app!
- Rainfrog, LLC
- 357 Mo
- Forme et santé
Nécessite iOS 11.0 et watchOS 4.0 ou version ultérieure. Compatible avec iPhone, iPad et iPod touch.
- © 2009-2020 Rainfrog, LLC
- 3,99 $
Prend en charge
Si vous avez activé le partage familial, vous pourrez partager cette app parmi six membres de votre famille.
Faites tout ce que vous voulez dans cette app en utilisant seulement votre voix.