Pokémon HOME is a cloud-based service, designed as a place where all of your Pokémon can gather.
▼ Manage your Pokémon!
You can bring any Pokémon that has appeared in a Pokémon core series game to Pokémon HOME. You’ll also be able to bring certain Pokémon from Pokémon HOME for your Nintendo Switch system to your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
▼ Trade Pokémon with players around the world!
If you have a smart device, you’ll be able to trade Pokémon with players around the world anytime you want, anywhere you are. Enjoy different ways of trading, too, like the Wonder Box and GTS!
▼ Complete the National Pokédex!
You’ll be able to complete your National Pokédex by bringing lots of Pokémon to Pokémon HOME. You’ll also be able to check out all the moves and Abilities your Pokémon have.
▼ Receive Mystery Gifts!
You’ll be able to quickly and conveniently receive Mystery Gifts using your smart device!
■ Compatible Systems
Pokémon HOME can be used on devices with the following OSes.
iOS 9 and above
NOTE: Please be aware that Pokémon HOME may not work on certain devices.
Should you have any questions, please use the contact form found in Pokémon HOME.
Questions submitted without using the contact form may take longer to be addressed.
- Fixed an issue in the Pokémon list where the scroll bar kept returning to the very top.
- Other issues have also been addressed in order to ensure a user-friendly experience.
Ratings and Reviews
So Happy it’s out!!
I lost my 3ds like 2 years ago and haven’t seen it since. Once I unlocked premium I was able to transfer all my Pokémon from Pokebank that I haven’t see in years!! I didn’t even have a subscription anymore but they were transferred through my Nintendo ID. ALL MY SHINIES ARE SAVED!!
To all the kid complaining about Nintendo trying to wallet drain us, it’s literally 20$ after tax, like chill. I think this is a great addition to keep all my Pokémon in one area and it’s super user friendly! Thanks Nintendo!!
Hey Pokémon company, why not remove the option of trading mythical Pokémon, if we can’t do it, then don’t make it an option. That’s honestly dumb but just remove it, too many people ask for a mythical Pokémon making it extremely difficult to actually find something worth trading.
Same old GTS problems
Okay, GameFreak, please hear our plea. This app has all the same issues that GTS has in previous games. Here’s the breakdown on what needs to change.
1. Don’t allow requests for Pokémon that can’t be traded. Seriously. Everyone is asking for Phione, Zeraora (which can be brought into SwSh!!), and other mythical Pokémon when you can’t even trade them if you have them. When you put a Pokémon up for trade in the GTS, a pop up should state “this mythical Pokémon currently cannot be obtained through trade” to prevent people from posting Pokémon that we can’t trade for.
2. Reverse GTS search. I should be able to look up who’s looking for my Pokémon and what trade options come up. This way, I could see “who’s looking for Pikachu” and see all the trades looking for a Pikachu of its current level and gender.
3. Fix room trade. It has yet to work once for me. Everyone drops out or I get booted from the room.
4. Disable limit of friend trades. I understand a few reasons why this is implemented, but it really should be unlimited for premium users.
5. Wonder trade speed. Why does it take half a day for my wonder trade Pokémon to be exchanged?
As a long time Pokémon fan, Pokémon Home has come a long way to streamline a lot of the features on mobile devices. However, I currently am a premium paid user and am requesting a little more of the service. Please make these changes so the GTS and Pokémon Home as a whole can truly be the one place for all Pokémon users without needing a 3rd party app/social media.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Pokemon Company
- 297.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2020 Pokémon. ©1995-2020 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAME FREAK inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Plan for 1 month $3.99
- Premium Plan for 12 months $21.99
- Premium Plan for 3 months $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.