Post-it® App brings the simplicity of Post-it® Notes to your iPhone, iPad and Mac. Whether you use Post-it® Notes for collaboration, in education or for personal note taking, the Post-it® App helps you keep the momentum going.
Post-it® Notes, both analog and digital, are a great tool for organizing your thoughts, being creative and quickly reaching your goals. If you work from home or as a student in remote learning, use the Post-it® App to share your ideas with co-workers, structure your assignments and share them with your teacher, or create colorful calendars and share them with your friends.
Simply capture analog notes with your camera, or create new digital notes right on your device. Arrange, refine and organize ideas anyway you see fit. Then share your board with co-workers, teachers and friends, or export to your favorite apps and cloud services—including Trello, Dropbox, iCloud, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
Post-it® App features:
• Capture more than 200 individual square Post-it® Notes at a time with your camera.
• Get your notes transcribed using Handwriting Recognition. Great for search and exports.
• Draw, erase, type and change the color of your notes using powerful editing tools.
• Organize your way—group your ideas by thought or simply organize on a grid.
• Combine boards—collect and combine ideas from across multiple sessions.
• Share to your favorites formats and cloud services—supports Trello, Dropbox, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
• Keep your notes and boards in sync across all your Apple devices with iCloud. You can capture Post-it® Notes with your iPhone and edit the board on your Mac before you share it with your team.
Learn more about the Post-it® App at post-it.com/app
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
iCloud Widget Support
Please allow my Post It notes in the widgets to update themselves over iCloud between devices. So if i complete a task and check mark it on my phone, it updates automatically and also check marks the same post it on my iPa widget. Thanks
Easy to use. The only digestion i have is to make completion bullets or be able to stroke out the text for lists, etc. Well thought out... And i love the way you delete the note!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind feedback and suggestion!
Post-it® App Team
iBooks and Apple iWork Integration
Would be nice if you could insert a Post-it on a books page you are reading/studying in iBooks. Also the ability to use with pages, numbers etc would be helpful.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.