Track your baby’s growth with the top pregnancy app for moms-to-be!
Chosen by over 15 million moms, this pregnancy tracker app from the world's most trusted pregnancy brand, "What to Expect When You're Expecting," guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week. Simply enter your baby’s due date (or use our pregnancy due date calculator if you’re not sure) and start tracking your baby’s growth today.
Based on your due date, you’ll receive personalized updates on your baby’s development, expert tips, helpful articles and the latest parenting news. Join a tight-knit community of parents-to-be with due dates in the same month, and get support from an active, caring parent community that shares a post every 3 seconds.
• Personalized pregnancy tracker shows your baby's daily development
• 15,000+ medically accurate articles on every aspect of pregnancy and parenting, from preconception
through the toddler years
• Daily tips, up-to-the-minute health news, and personal stories from real parents
• Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and baby's amazing
development through each stage of pregnancy
• Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
• Search tools to help you find fast, accurate answers for your pregnancy questions
• Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting styles, must-have
baby gear, and more!
Once baby arrives, the app is here to guide you with all the expert advice and personalized support you need for baby’s first year and beyond.
Find support for your pregnancy journey, and know what to expect, every step of the way. We’re here to help! Let’s connect:
With this update, your app is fully optimized for iOS13. Plus, you’ll find more new articles in your ‘daily reads’ section, personalized just for you.
Thanks for choosing What to Expect! It’s parents like you that make the WTE community a trusted source of advice and support for millions.
Ratings and Reviews
I have used this app for both of my pregnancies and love it. It has a lot of great information you want to know that is quick and easy to find. Highly recommend it !
Loose the Flipping liquor ads!!
I think it’s pretty offensive to be subjected to a booze advertisement before learning about my baby’s development! That’s gotta change. As an alcoholic with over a decade of sobriety under her belt, the last thing I want to see is an ad for booze while pregnant no less! That has to change!
It says I’m farther along than I am
I inputed my info for the calculated due date and it says that I’m 2 weeks farther along than I am..I tried changing my calculated date by putting in my conception date rather than my last period but no change. It says that I conceived 20 days earlier than what I put in, and when I try to change it in the settings it won’t save. If the dates were right I would be following the app closer because it has a lot of good information.
- Everyday Health, Inc.
- 121.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Copyright © 2019 Everyday Health, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.