Preterm Growth Tracker is designed to help parents and medical professionals track the growth of preterm infants.
The growth charts are based on the Fenton 2013 Growth Charts and the app has been developed in colaboration with the chart's author Tanis R. Fenton.
* Tracking preterm infants with gestational age at birth from 20 weeks to 37 weeks
* Tracking measurements up to 67 weeks
* Printing chart to any iOS enabled printer
* Emailing chart and data values with password protection
* Emailing complete child profiles that can be imported by recipient
* iPad and iPhone support
Improved performance for large datasets.
Added feature to export and import child profiles through email.
Added percentile labels to chart view.
- Quatrian Inc.
- 3.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Quatrian Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.