Prime is an easy and powerful way to play back all of your multitracks, loops and click tracks in a live performance or rehearsal.
• Change the Key of any song
• Change the Tempo of any song
• Customize Song Arrangements (easy drag and drop)
• 18 Channel Stereo Mixer: Adjust the volume for each track
• Mute and Solo Tracks
• Multi-Out: With iOS Compatible Audio Interfaces
• Auto-Pan: Click and Cues are panned LEFT, Instrument Tracks are panned RIGHT
• Preview songs in full stereo or panned
• Waveform: Displayed for each song
• Create and Save Setlists
• Add a Click Track Metronome to any setlist
• Click Sounds: Choose from 5 different metronome sounds
• Cue Voices: English, Spanish & Portuguese
• Dark theme option
• Song Sections: Let you see where in the song you are!
• Section Looping: Loop and repeat any section
• Infinite Loop: Loop a section 1 time or infinitely
• Section Jumping: Jump in time spontaneously to different sections of the song
• Jump Time: Choose when Section Jumping takes place (end of section, after 1 bar, after 2 bars)
• Transitions: Crossfade, Auto-Advance, Overlap and more!
• Set Start / End Times: Trim the beginning and end of a song
• Set Fade Out: Add a fade out to the end of a song
• Auto-Fade In and Out Button
• Map any MIDI controller to various app functions
• MIDI Integration with the Looptimus USB Controller
• Control master volume with a MIDI expression pedal
• Map individual songs sections and looping functions to a controller
• Import your own audio files with Prime Cloud
• Custom Section Markers: Add your own sections markers to content you upload
• Dynamic Cues: When you change the arrangement of a song, the cues follow you
• Sync and manage setlists between devices
• Save custom arrangements
• Share setlists with team members
- Click track behaviour
Ratings and Reviews
The click seems to be present in the other pan and I do not know how to fix it, please send help. Over all amazing!!
Literally has changed our church and made my job as a volunteer worship leader soooo much easier and less stressful!
My team has improved more than I ever could have predicted!
Songs won’t play
The cues and clicks are working, but the songs won’t play. The Update did something weird to the program.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.