The free Prime app connects you to the most up-to-date journal citations and abstracts from the complete PubMed database. In addition to the ability to perform powerful searches and link to the publisher’s full text articles, Prime also provides a number of exclusive tools not available anywhere else creating a one-of-a-kind user experience.
- Search: Perform evidence-based searches by keyword, author, or journal then link to full text articles.
- Organize: Bookmark and Tag important articles and searches to quickly return to them later
- Share: Share articles directly from the app via Email, Twitter, Facebook, SMS, Dropbox, and more
- Grapherence®: Unbound’s unique search option allows you to visually explore the influence and interrelationships among journal articles
- For You: Discover new articles in a feed designed specifically for you based on how you use the app
- Browse: Select specific journals you want to follow and receive alerts when new articles are published
WHAT IS GRAPHERENCE?
Grapherence® is Unbound’s interactive search that graphically represents the influence and interrelationships among journal articles. Tap the Grapherence button within a citation and instantly see how that article is related to others. Using this exclusive feature the researcher quickly uncovers difficult to find entries, determines overall significance, identifies clusters of thought, and locates seminal articles.
ABOUT UNBOUND MEDICINE
With 50+ premium apps available, Unbound Medicine combines powerful software with best-selling content to deliver clinical answers wherever you need them. Top-selling apps include Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX) Guide, Davis’s Drug Guide, 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Harriet Lane Handbook, The Washington Manual, Nursing Central™, and Diagnosaurus DDx.
This latest update provides updates to enhance the performance of this app.
If you have further questions, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using Prime: PubMed Journals & Tools.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An excellent resource to carry along.
Prime unbound provides easy access to all the data updates you need for your practice and research.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind review! We are glad to know that you find the app useful in both your practice and your research.
Solid pubmed app
Excellent application for staying updated with literature on-the-go. The only issue I've had is the occasional duplicate paper that pops up in my reading list, or journal-specific list.
Scroll issue with some abstracts
Also chronological order by submission/publication/online presence would be swell.
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 15.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.