Screenshots

Description

Manage and view schedules in real-time, streamline communication between managers and staff, and request time off or shift swaps with the Push Employee App.


Features include:

• Mobile access to clock ins, schedules, time off and shift swap requests.
• Real-time schedule change notifications.
• Daily schedule updates for scheduled employees.
• Submit time-off requests and weekly availability.
• Shift swap and release functionality for employees.
• Message Center for manager and employee communication.


NOTE: Push Employee requires a registered and valid user account.

What’s New

Version 5.0.0

+ Small bug fixes and improvements
+ New logo and branding colors

Ratings and Reviews

4.2 out of 5
201 Ratings

201 Ratings

Scully Andrea ,

Needs dark mode

Works great. Needs dark mode.

Developer Response ,

Hello Andrea, I want to follow up and make sure you can log back into the scheduler. If you are still having issues please contact our support email at support@pushoperations.com. Tianna

FidelGashtro ,

Bad update

Ever since the update the app has been awful, works 10% of the time very slowly the other 90% nothing loads. All to change the colour and branding, why why why, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it

the 12 year old boss ,

Awful loading time

I’m trying to fill out my availability but whenever I submit it, it takes absolutely forever and just doesn’t work.

App Privacy

The developer, Push Technologies Inc, indicated that the app's privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer's privacy policy.

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

  • Location
  • Contact Info
  • User Content
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data
  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

You May Also Like