Use the QiiQ Assistant for support in your daily clinical journey. Released first for emergency physicians, the QiiQ Assistant will eventually be a powerful AI companion for all healthcare workers wanting to make a bigger impact with every shift, and a more fulfilling professional career.
The QiiQ Assistant frees you to work more optimally and to your liking. As a provider, you can:
- quickly speed through patient research: because the patient data is beautifully organized for easy consumption on the small screen
- submit new information and orders: because we make it so easy to do quickly and accurately
- swiftly coordinate patient care: because we've bound secure messaging to each patient's story
- stay informed on important developments along the patient's journey: because you can now customize your alerts and notifications
- relax while doing more efficient work: because you can rely on the QiiQ Assistant instead of your memory, your shoe leather, notes scribbled on paper, good luck, or the unrelenting pressure to do more and faster
- discover better ways to actually do your work: because we will provide performance feedback and guidance as desired, drawn from a high-resolution picture of your activity and performance
- get CMS credits on-the-fly: because we can channel them into the app to dovetail perfectly with your workflow, and to fit the actual clinical challenges you're confronting regularly
- find more joy in your work: because we will grow the UX over time to make care delivery more interesting and engaging.
Big Fix - Updated server address to ensure notes are pushed to production servers
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- QiiQ Healthcare Inc
- 110.8 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © QiiQ Healthcare Inc