With Sun Index, balance your sun exposure and vitamin D, avoid sunburns, find the current UV (ultraviolet) index, and get personal sun safety tips for healthy & young skin. Sun Index lets you know when it’s time to seek sun protection, and helps you prevent skin aging and skin cancer. The Sun Index app is already helping thousands of people worldwide enjoy a healthier life.
• Get sun safety notifications when the UV index reaches high levels.
• UV map for anywhere in the world.
• Find out how much sunscreen to wear based on your size and clothes.
• Scan any sunscreen’s barcode to find out if it’s right for you.
• Find your skin age and skin health score with AI technology.
• Track your mole with AI technology.
• Track your vitamin D production from the sun, food, and supplements (Pro version).
Sun Index App Pro - Try FREE for 7 Days on Yearly Subscription
Get a 7-days free trial when you install and subscribe at any time using the in-app purchase.*
No matter your lifestyle or skin type, Sun Index is the perfect sun safety advisor to help you keep on top of your skin health.
* Subscriptions for Sun Index are $3.99 per month or $23.99 for a full year. Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Our primary goal is to continuously improve your experience with every update. Speed improvements, bug fixes and tweaks for a high-standard app.
Ratings and Reviews
Loveee this app
Very useful app!
I recently found this app and I love all the features about it!
Mole analyzing, Vit D tracker, face analyzing...
Its really fun to play around with it also it is really helpful and scientific.
QSun device pairing makes no sense
The app, paired with QSun device, falls so short of its potential.
The QSun device (live data showing current UV where the device is) is kind of useless; the app doesn’t do what you logically think it would.
The interface doesn’t show your historical UV throughout the day, doesn’t show cumulative UV exposure for the day or even for a specified time period. There simply aren’t any graphics or data at all reporting historical information (even for the same day). Worst of all, the device stops tracking when you switch to another app. Very disappointed as the concept of the QSun device + app combo seemed so brilliant. Will be returning.
Good app but buggy 🐜
It’s worked well over the years but for some reason the version as of may 23 keeps complaining about “no internet connection” - which is odd because all other apps work fine pulling data thru cellular data via Telus.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Comfable Inc.
- 30.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Comfable Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- QSun App Pro - Monthly $3.99
- QSun App Pro - Yearly $23.99