Never miss an investment opportunity. Stay connected to the markets and manage your Qtrade Investor accounts from wherever you are. Qtrade Mobile allows you to execute trading orders quickly and easily. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
From a well-organized and customizable dashboard, you have instant access to powerful trading tools, sophisticated resources and detailed market information. Get quotes, including company profiles and news. Check the value of your accounts at a glance, and drill down to see the value of each of the holdings in your portfolio.
A Qtrade Investor account is required to use Qtrade Mobile. If you are a current client, log in with the same username and password. New clients can open a Qtrade Investor account easily online or from your mobile device at www.qtrade.ca/investor.
With Qtrade Mobile you can:
• Manage all your Qtrade Investor accounts from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
• Quickly and easily place trades on equities, including ETFs, as well as options and mutual funds
• Easily view gain/loss information at the portfolio, account and individual holding level
• Check the status of your orders and view order details of executed orders
• Conveniently transfer money between your financial institution and Qtrade Investor or establish and manage recurring contributions
• Access extensive information about activity on major North American exchanges
• Get detailed real-time quotes for individual stocks
• Use Account Summary for an overview of the all your account balances
• Use Portfolio to see the value of each holding in your portfolio, and touch a ticker symbol to take action
• Manage watchlists of companies you are considering – create a new list, or add or remove a symbol from a list
Your activity is protected with the latest encryption technology, and automatically synced with your regular online account, so the information you see is always up to date.
Download the app now for the most convenient way to manage your Qtrade Investor accounts when you’re on the go.
Bug fixes and app optimization
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A lot more work has to be done to even come close to the web version!! I trade options and I wouldn’t use this at all!! The web version is bad enough when it takes 3 moves to review and revise option pricing. This sucks!!
Overall a pretty good app. I get rare crashes so I don’t trade with the app and just use it to check my portfolio.
Selecting Options locks up app
If you do not have an Account that can trade options, and tap options anywhere, it presents a window to select an account. At that point it can’t select an account and you can’t do anything else except kill the app and restart.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.