The ultimate survival guide for new dads, made by dads. Rated 5 stars and featured on ITV, Fox News, NPR, Mail Online, WIRED and Shortlist. No waffle. No nonsense. Just quick, practical advice to help you become a great dad and earn some serious brownie points along the way.
* 250+ Stress-Busting Tips written by real dads, showing you what you should do (and should never ever do) with a newborn baby.
* 11 Essential How-To Guides, teaching you essential ‘dad skills’ like changing a nappy/diaper, bathing your baby and sterilising a bottle.
* 5 Must-Have Checklists, helping you avoid the stress of packing for labour, preparing your home and taking your baby out and about.
* The Weird Stuff Nobody Tells You, including black poos, baby boners, mini periods and other common headf*cks.
* 100s of helpful photos, bringing the app to life and hopefully raising a smile or two amid the mayhem.
* No long wordy pages, just short, punchy tips to flick through, whether you’re on the train, in front of the TV, or on the toilet.
“Make sure you download the app – your wife will love you for it!”
- Fox News
“First time fathers will be very ‘appy’ with this modern guide to fatherhood!”
“One of the newest ways that dads can learn how to be dads.”
- NPR (National Public Radio)
“A no-nonsense pocket guide from the men who’ve been there and got the drool-encrusted t-shirt.”
“The first app specifically designed to help out hapless new dads.”
- Mail Online
APP STORE REVIEWS:
“This is a must-have for all new dads. A real lifesaver!”
“Looks great and has loads of good advice. Can't recommend highly enough.”
A Great Find!
“Really pleased to have found this app. Such great advice and so easy to use.”
“This app is brilliant in every way, it should be compulsory for all new dads!”
“This will be great for my boyfriend who is completely petrified at the thought of being a first time daddy. Would definitely recommend.”
From taking great care of the new mum, to helping out with late night bottle-feeds, to learning how to bond with the screaming, eating, pooing mess that comes crashing into your life – you’re covered.
‘Quick Tips For New Dads’ is the ultimate survival guide for first-time fathers, providing you with the information every new dad needs to know, all served up in digestible bite-sized chunks, and written by the dads who have already been there and got the sick-stained t-shirt.
- Added a few new tips
- Swatted some bugs
- Improved performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best new daddy app!
A great App for first time/ new dads who have no clue what they are doing. This app really helped me transition, and also took a load off my wife! The advice is clear cut, helpful and I would highly recommend it to anyone expecting a baby or who currently has a baby.
- Quick Tips Publishing Ltd
- 28.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Quick Tips Publishing Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.