26 Letters = Endless Possibilities
Create words from your vocabulary, capture letters, use special tiles, and conquer the board. Quick Wordz is a creative new word game for the iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 6, and 6 Plus. Play against friends, family, co-workers, or random people all over the world! Spell, capture, activate, and strategize to defeat your opponent.
Twitter at @quick_wordz
Facebook at facebook.com/quickwordz
Youtube - youtube.com/watch?v=R4ufVdbprlo
***Professional and fan reviews***
"Quick Wordz does a good job in keeping a very simple concept and making it enjoyable". - TechRaptor
"Quick Wordz is a fun quick 10 minute exercise with you and a friend that can be a nice breather when you just want to have a fast competitive game." - Matthew Bidwill (Journalist)
"Elegant and simple" - Marcus P
"Finally a word game with a leader board" - Lindsay D
"A real game changer that is fun and challenging" - Tasha P
"Amazing interactive tutorial with a sleek design." - Alex M
"So many cool features and new concepts for a word game." - James K
Additional features added to this version:
1. Added a rematch button that appears after each game regardless of the outcome.
2. Added a “Hints” option to the settings menu.
3. Added Pop ups when you select a special tile. It now displays the definition of the special tile be pressing that tile on the grid. This can be turned off in the settings menu under "Hints".
4. Increased the grid size from 7x7 to 8x8.
5. Increased the scoring to 50.
6. Added “Tips” to the settings menu to show you the best practices for game play.
7. Added “Rate Us” button to the settings menu.
8. Added a tile counter so you can count how many tiles you select.
9. We have hidden the grid from the opposing player until it is his/her turn to keep it competitive and fair. Now an opponent cannot plan 2-3 moves ahead.
10. Increase the timer from 60 seconds to 90 seconds.
11. Finished games are now ordered by most recently played.
12. Keyboard has been optimized, runs smoother and faster when adding words.
13. Modified the “last word played" notification that appears at the bottom of the grid.
14. Added notification text when the match ends, regardless of the outcome. If a player wins or loses they will receive a custom notification.
1. Bonus tile showing up as a random coloured tile and no icon.
2. A players turn had been automatically skipped on a few occasions.
3. Words placed on the grid when the clock reached zero caused a crash, or did not make it to the grid causing a player to miss a turn.
4. Unable to delete finished games from the game lobby.
5. Game crashed when entering in landscape mode from the leaderboards menu.
6. Keyboard would delete two letters at a time instead of just one.
Ratings and Reviews
The game seems intriguing and I have two games started but my opponents won't play their turn and I can't
force them to quit. Basically I'm stuck!
Fun game to play. Keeps the brain running and passes the time.
Easy and fun to play.
Perfect word game
Addictive word game that lets you play any word. Cool features and turn based so I can play on my own time! Also freemium! Thanks so much!
- rikkir inc
- 34.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © rikkir inc 2014
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Quick Wordz $1.39
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.