Kids App Qustodio is the companion app to Qustodio Parental Control App, our app for the parent’s device. Please only download this app to a device being used by a child or teen.
We recommend you start by downloading the Qustodio Parental Control App onto your device (usually your mobile phone or laptop). Then download this Kids App Qustodio onto your child’s device or devices. Together, the two apps allow you to seamlessly manage your child’s daily screen time allowance on linked mobile, tablet, or desktop devices across platforms including iOS, macOS and other major operating systems.
Kids App Qustodio
• Need to install onto any device you want to be able to monitor
• Companion app to Qustodio Parental Control App
Qustodio Free (1 supervised device)
• Set and manage daily screen time limits
• Website, search and app monitoring
• Website or category blocking (block games, porn, gambling, and lockout unwanted content)
• Safe search
• Unsupported browser blocking
• Advanced reporting (7-day history)
To enjoy app blocking, geolocation, even more monitoring insights, as well as screen time allowances, upgrade to Qustodio Premium.
Qustodio Premium (5, 10 or 15 supervised devices)
Enjoy everything you get in Qustodio Free, plus:
• New YouTube Monitoring
• New Family Locator geolocation kid tracker (can also ‘find my device’)
• App blocker (block by app or category)
• 30-day reporting history
• Advanced Facebook Monitoring
• Priority support
• Priority access to new Qustodio parental control features
• Link more devices for full family mode
Want to control more than screen time? Upgrade to 1-Year Premium plans from inside the app on your device by using Apple’s In-App Purchase.
Qustodio Premium is available with an annual subscription. Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon purchase confirmation and any unused portion of your free trial period will be ended. Your subscription will renew automatically and at the same cost unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. To avoid being billed for an additional period, subscriptions must be canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and set auto-renewal to off by going to “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad.
If you have any questions or need help, contact us at email@example.com
We take privacy and the protection of your family and children’s data extremely seriously. We do not and will not sell data to third-parties. Your child’s screen time activity is for your eyes only.
Important notes for users:
- The Kids App Qustodio for iOS install process will ask you to install a special MDM profile and accept special permissions in order to control the internet traffic on the device. This profile can be removed or disabled by you whenever you want. Instructions for installing, uninstalling, and configuring are on our help page.
- When connecting to the internet a VPN symbol will appear on the top of the screen. The VPN connection can be disabled temporarily when needed in the Family Portal or by logging into the Kids App Qustodio on your kids' device.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background for the Family Locator feature can dramatically decrease battery life.
Qustodio has a new look! We’ve given the Kids App a refresh to make your experience with us even better. Take a look at the main changes:
We’ve replaced the old app icon with the new purple Kids App logo
We’ve updated colors and illustrations
We’ve tidied up the texts on the blocker screens and locked devices screens to improve consistency and clarity
The Qustodio Team
Ratings and Reviews
Keep kids out of wrong path
Helps your kids stay on track and focused and away from inappropriate stuff
Developer Response ,
Hello there, Many thanks for your review. We’re glad to know you are getting the most out of our app. If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know! Have a wonderful day! Regards, the Qustodio Team.
I wouldn’t recommend this app because to be honest.. kids need freedom. You can still check up on them and their devices without this expensive app. Let your kids be free.
My fellow children
If we are able to get this app to a one star it will be taken down from the app store
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Qustodio Technologies SL
- 124.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Qustodio S.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Qustodio 5 devices 1-year $76.99
- Qustodio Premium 1-year license $67.99
- Qustodio Premium 1-year license $74.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.