Check out your favorite audiobooks, comics, eBooks, educational offerings, magazines, newspapers, videos and much more from your library. With RBdigital for libraries, you can access 15+ content services—all from a single app. Please Note: Content availability varies by library
Only RBdigital delivers all of your favorite types of content, all in one app:
• Books: Thousands of exclusive Recorded Books audiobook titles, as well as audiobook and eBook content from all major authors and publishers.
• Magazines and Comics: The world's most popular library digital newsstand with titles including The Economist and Us Weekly, and hundreds of top comics including the largest collection of Marvel®
comics available to libraries.
• Education: A comprehensive collection that includes The Great Courses, world language learning for adults and children, art and music instruction, software training, test prep, and more.
• Entertainment: Unlimited access to entertainment services, including movies and television shows, British TV and film, Spanish telenovelas and movies, and concerts.
• Health and Wellness: Unlimited access to live and on-demand wellness and personal development classes with experts from around the world.
• Newspapers: Access thousands of newspapers every day, including Boston Herald, Chicago Tribune, Denver Post, Los Angeles Times, Miami Herald, and New York Post, along with 90 days of back issues from national, provincial, and global leading publications.
Whether you’re on the go or at home, RBdigital delivers your favorite titles right to your smartphone or tablet. It’s never been easier to access the best digital media from your library’s collection.
Download the app now to listen, watch, read, learn, and enjoy!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not a good experience
I was recently forced to use this app to listen to an audiobook from my local library. I didn’t have a good experience and would hesitate to use it again. When pausing the app through the headphone remote it would freeze up the display on the app. When unpausing the audio would start but the position tracker would freeze so the app would not remember where I was in the book. Very frustrating.
The display showed the books contents all jumbled with chapters appearing 2-3 times in the navigation list some with the same content under each title and some with different content so when trying to find where I was after the display froze the position it was extra difficult.
Garbage app 😡
Constant errors, never ending loading screen when signing in at times (sometimes it works). It kicks me out of my account for no apparent reason. I've had errors about my password for no reason. I sign out and try and sign in again, and that just makes things worse! Had to uninstall and reinstall app. And sometimes that doesn't even help. Terrible app! Wish the Edmonton Library would only use Overdrive, that app hasn't given me any problems so far...this app is GARBAGE!
Poor connection to Bluetooth headset
Please fix the Bluetooth connection. It is completely inadequate to have to control all operations from inside the app itself. All other audiobook apps provide simple controls via headset itself...you should be able to provide this also.
Spoke to Support about poor Bluetooth connection. They said they could not improve because of number of different headsets (?). In spite of the fact that Audible, Hoopla and Overdrive can all produce Apps that allow different headsets to connect fully with their App? Not even trying to satisfy customers. Hate this App and limited selection of audiobooks. Want my library to return to previous Audiobook service. Working on it.
Previous review: Connection inconsistent. Most of the time I have to control play and stop from within the app rather than the headset control. Very inconvenient.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.