RDX GO supplements RDX’s service offerings by providing a mobile platform for common, client-centered actions. With RDX GO, mobile users can:
• View the status of support tickets and requests entered by their organization.
• Report new incidents, either directly, or from a node view.
• Request specific types of database support or services.
• View and filter lists of requests and incidents.
• View the status of monitored databases (SolarWinds clients only)
• Contact their RDX Customer Success Specialist
• See the names of the DBAs for all their service lines
• Request immediate help via phone, from the RDX Database Operations Center (DOC).
- RDX GO - has been updated with an improved password self-reset process. In this release, users no longer need to go to the RDX Support Portal to reset their password. Users can reset their passwords directly from the log-in screen using the Forgot Password? link, a simple, one-step verification process.
- Minor bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.