SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE.
Subscribe to Reader's Digest today and get a ONE-MONTH FREE trial. Download the app now!
PRINT-MAGAZINE SUBSCRIBERS: We are pleased to offer you FREE access to the iPad edition of Reader's Digest for 6 months. Just download the app and tap on the “Print Subscribers” button to get started.
Reader's Digest curates an uplifting, entertaining and helpful collection of stories that enriches the lives of our readers. From real-life dramas and inspiring Canadian profiles to essential health information and family-friendly humour, our magazine provides an emotional journey and wide range of stories of lasting interest. Experience Canada's most-read, most-trusted and most-loved magazine like never before with the Reader's Digest app for iPad. This interactive version contains the same great editorial as our print edition and is enhanced with exclusive content and special features to make your reader experience even better.
In each issue, you’ll find:
• expertly curated content covering health, personal finance, travel, family, food, books and more
• in-depth investigative reports, inspiring personal stories and real-life dramas
• iPad-exclusive photos, slide shows and videos
• our famous Word Power game—now with interactive functions and audio pronunciations
• humour essays
• in-article web links that let you jump straight back to what you’re reading
• exclusive book excerpts and author interviews
• 1-month subscription for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• NOTE: Back issues may be purchased as single issues
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your credit card will be automatically charged for another subscription period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your App Store account settings.
Please do not be alarmed if the issue takes a few minutes to download. We’ve loaded the app with video and other extras, and we hope you’ll find it worth the wait. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our digital support team toll-free at 866-674-2458, or email us at email@example.com
Updates the underlying code platform to the latest version.
Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Wish we could make the print larger with the ipad..
Sur l’application sais écrit langue français mais comment faire pour changer la langue car je vois a nul part comment faire
Just spent half an hour on the phone with readers digest. They didn’t have a clue how to set it up for my iPad. They tried to charge a higher fee as well.
Then spent half an hour with iTunes to get the subscription cancelled. Apple were quite helpful
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trusted Media Brands, Inc.
- 14.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © The Reader's Digest Magazines Canada Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Reader's Digest Canada $2.49
- Reader's Digest Canada $19.99
- October 2012 $1.39
- January 2013 $1.39
- November 2012 $1.39
- CRD August 2012 $1.39
- CRD August 2013 $5.49
- CRD January 2014 $5.49
- CRD September 2012 $1.39
- CRD September 2013 $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.