SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE.
Subscribe to Reader's Digest today and get a ONE-MONTH FREE trial. Download the app now!
PRINT-MAGAZINE SUBSCRIBERS: We are pleased to offer you FREE access to the iPad edition of Reader's Digest for 6 months. Just download the app and tap on the “Print Subscribers” button to get started.
Reader's Digest curates an uplifting, entertaining and helpful collection of stories that enriches the lives of our readers. From real-life dramas and inspiring Canadian profiles to essential health information and family-friendly humour, our magazine provides an emotional journey and wide range of stories of lasting interest. Experience Canada's most-read, most-trusted and most-loved magazine like never before with the Reader's Digest app for iPad. This interactive version contains the same great editorial as our print edition and is enhanced with exclusive content and special features to make your reader experience even better.
In each issue, you’ll find:
• expertly curated content covering health, personal finance, travel, family, food, books and more
• in-depth investigative reports, inspiring personal stories and real-life dramas
• iPad-exclusive photos, slide shows and videos
• our famous Word Power game—now with interactive functions and audio pronunciations
• humour essays
• in-article web links that let you jump straight back to what you’re reading
• exclusive book excerpts and author interviews
• 1-month subscription for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• NOTE: Back issues may be purchased as single issues
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your credit card will be automatically charged for another subscription period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your App Store account settings.
Please do not be alarmed if the issue takes a few minutes to download. We’ve loaded the app with video and other extras, and we hope you’ll find it worth the wait. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our digital support team toll-free at 866-674-2458, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Update to the underlying code platform
Ratings and Reviews
I just wish it would remember where I was when I shut it down. Now have to constantly bookmark the page.
Just spent half an hour on the phone with readers digest. They didn’t have a clue how to set it up for my iPad. They tried to charge a higher fee as well.
Then spent half an hour with iTunes to get the subscription cancelled. Apple were quite helpful
Readers digest can do better. I’ve spent way too much time chatting with customer service trying to access my digital issues. Still only get a couple issues available without charge. Time to step up and get new developer.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trusted Media Brands, Inc.
- 14.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © The Reader's Digest Magazines Canada Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Reader's Digest Canada $2.49
- Reader's Digest Canada $19.99
- January 2013 $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.