These two powerful research tools -- the Deal Database and High-Yield Fund Database -- are available to Real Estate Alert subscribers:
Search the Deal Database for terms and participants of more than 30,000 U.S. commercial-property sales totaling over $2.5 trillion since the start of 2001. The database, which tracks sales valued at $25 million or more, is an easy way to conduct comparable-sales analyses.
Here are just a few examples of how you can use the database:
• Zero in on deals completed by any of the 9,200 buyers and 11,000 sellers who have made up the commercial property market over the past two decades.
• Sort completed transactions by their region or property type.
• Filter for only portfolio sales or sale-leaseback transactions completed during the past two decades.
• Identify deals facilitated by any of 605 brokerage firms listed in the database.
To see a list of the data fields for the Deal Database, and a sample entry, please go to the Market section of REAlert.com.
High-Yield Fund Database
The High-Yield Fund Database offers detailed views of more than 2,000 real estate investment funds and the 1,000-plus firms that manage them.
Users of the database can:
• Zero in on the active vehicles and how much equity they’re attempting to raise.
• Filter real estate funds by fund type, asset type, investment regions, equity goals and other characteristics.
• Find the more than 130 placement agents that raise capital for property funds.
• Identify more than 1,400 real estate acquisition professionals at fund-management firms.
To see a list of the data fields for the High-Yield Fund Database, and a sample entry, please go to the Market section of REAlert.com.
To sign into the app, use the same email address and password you use to access REAlert.com.
- Harrison Scott Publications, Inc.
- 15.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Harrison Scott Publications
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.