Finally a fun and interesting real estate app.
Browse through listings by swiping. See what's for sale or rent that's right in front of you. And search in your favourite neighbourhoods by drawing on the map.
Seeing too many listings, or not enough of what you'd like? Use the filters to narrow your search results.
Make sure to star listings that you like, so you can revisit them and get updates on price and status changes.
• Search for properties across Canada that are for sale and rent. In certain cities, you can view recently sold and leased listings. *More cities and countries coming soon.
• Super charge your search by drawing on the map and by using powerful filters.
• Share listings via SMS, email, and more.
• Save listings you really like to get alerted to price and status changes.
• Recent property history shows when a property sold for and for how much.
• Organize related properties into lists. Lists are great for planning open house outings, bookmarking your favourite interiors, or saving homes you’ve bought and sold.
• Succeed by working with your agent. Work with an existing agent or let us provide you with one.
• Ready to make a deal on a property, looking to book a viewing, or have a simple question? Contact your agent via phone, email, or SMS through the Agent tab.
• The ability to choose when your agent can contact you means that you can move at your own speed.
## And more…
• Push notifications plus email & SMS alerts mean you never miss an update on a listing.
• Dark mode. Makes house hunting from bed easy on the eyes.
After last release's Lists feature, we're bringing several improvements and bug fixes:
- Allow selecting multiple listings within a list, which you can copy to a new list, or remove from the existing one
- Implemented the ability to mark all alerts as read
- Improved appearance of the map thumbnail on the listing detail page
- Added an explanation for agents on why the listings page on their profile may be empty
- Correctly display the unread alerts count on the alerts tab when refreshing alerts
- More accurately display the query in the search bar on the Browse tab
- Fix rendering of legal text at the bottom of the listing detail page for certain device form factors
- Display the latest version of your agent's listing notes when returning to a listing detail page
- More accurate handling of deep links into the app when the link is the same as on your clip board
- Fix share sheet position when sharing from listing cells on iPad
- Directly open mapping directions in Apple Maps when Google Maps isn't installed
- Listing drawer no longer closes and reopens on the map screen on the Browse tab while switching between listings on the map
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app - but addictive!
Really easy to use and can go through many places quickly. However, hard to stop!
Amazing Real Estate App
I’ve been using this app for a few months now and I must say nothing compares.
This app provides amazing convenience all in one place. My clients love it, providing them with real time status updates on properties of interest and much more.
Great interface and easy to navigate.
A Realtors life can be quite busy so this app is a necessary addition to a Realtors tool belt.
I would recommend this app to all Real Estate sales representatives, your clients will love you for it.
I’m not even in the market and I can’t stop swiping. Excellent app. Expand to Montreal!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.